Ok, so you started this thread on 09/11/09 complaining you got scammed. But yet you post the following on 09/07/09

how do you people fall for this? seriousley! this **** off emailed me about me sending him a phone first as well first, i told him to just get lost...people like this kid have no ethics, morals, or human decency, he should have his a%$ kicked!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=309537

What's up with that?....
    10-15-09 04:17 AM
    AH sweet justice thwe entire time I've been watching this thread i was sure something was fail about it....and its you tarek.....people that think things through never have these problems.....
    10-16-09 11:59 AM
    What's up with that?....
    LOL! I think if Tarek and his son were being interviewed on TV his son would have just said, "You said we was doin' this fer a show!"
    10-16-09 02:13 PM
    Ok, so you started this thread on 09/11/09 complaining you got scammed. But yet you post the following on 09/07/09

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=309537

What's up with that?....
    Because there is a differnce smart guy, this wasn' through EMAIL, i met this guy in person a few times, had a copy of his drivers liscense, got a reciept from him, ect...So thats whats up with that buddy!
    10-16-09 07:52 PM
    AH sweet justice thwe entire time I've been watching this thread i was sure something was fail about it....and its you tarek.....people that think things through never have these problems.....

what dou-che? The only fail, is someone who steals peoples money, then the next douc hebags are the ones lke you who like to see this happen to people!

Unbelievable how many Jer ks are on this forum talking crap...wow!
    Last edited by tarek307; 10-16-09 at 07:57 PM.
    10-16-09 07:54 PM
    The mo is the same
    Huge guy says he is not Hispanic but Spanish. This guy if the same guy and I am sure it is, has just the right way to scam people.
    He is now into buying? gold. Do NOT deal with him. I am filing charges for theft by deception Monday am. I am in Tucson, and he found me on craigslist TOO. He then put trash about me on whoscammedyou another reporting site. A real gold buyer contacted me and sent me the info. Check the site, if we get together and go after this ***** we can put him away. He has my $3000 platnum and diamond wedding set, he keeps asking for my address to mail it, I said bring it to me as you got it. My thinking is he will say it was lost in the mail. He may have an accompliss in Tucson too. I also have the guys phone. Lets get this crook off the streets.
    azch75 likes this.
    08-01-10 07:57 PM
    This is such an old thread, but the message is the same - stay away from Craigslist if you're buying or selling anything expensive. It is a haven for thieves. Sorry for your bad luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 09:03 PM
    contact the attorney general's office here in phoenix thanks for the tip and I am so sorry this has happened to you.
    08-01-10 11:40 PM
    Why would a random newbie create an account and then post on this year old thread? Weird.

Quite honestly, there is a lot of talk about being in communication with this guy. Why did nothing get done? Seems like the people who were "scammed" are dragging their feet and doing just as little as the police they claim aren't doing anything either.
    08-02-10 01:01 PM
    Why would a random newbie create an account and then post on this year old thread? Weird.

Quite honestly, there is a lot of talk about being in communication with this guy. Why did nothing get done? Seems like the people who were "scammed" are dragging their feet and doing just as little as the police they claim aren't doing anything either.
    Well, for me, I came across this thread when I did a search on John Andrade. I registered to get in contact with those who originally posted to THANK THEM for the information.

Yes, he is still up to his same tricks. What a sad, pathetic creep.
    tarek307 likes this.
    09-15-11 12:36 PM
    Well, for me, I came across this thread when I did a search on John Andrade. I registered to get in contact with those who originally posted to THANK THEM for the information.

Yes, he is still up to his same tricks. What a sad, pathetic creep.
    he is yet to be tracked down and caught.

09-15-11 12:57 PM
    I lost an iPod to a scammer once four years ago or so. I have become a cash and product in hand type. I will spend money on eBay for things like CD's or tshirts, but with say Craigslist, I don't buy or sell unless we meet in person and both parties have everything in their hands on the spot, no exceptions, and I mean NO exceptions. Avoid checks and money orders ecen if you are somewhat acquainted. I hope you adopt the same policies brother.

09-15-11 06:10 PM
    Note to self, check dates before reading 8 pages! !!!

09-15-11 09:00 PM
    Today i got an email from a person in phoenix that had almost been scammed by this guy, but they googled him & found this forum post
    azch75 likes this.
    09-15-11 10:53 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD