Hello. I was scammed by this guy as well. Unfortunately I bought into all of his excuses. I questioned things along the way, but he already had my money so played it out to try to get the phones and/or my money back.
    We should both make police reports against this guy. I have done some research and have some information to follow up on this guy. I will not accept this!
    How do we contact each other outside this forum to further discuss? I am located in the Phoenix area as well and believe there has to be something we can do. I lost much more than what you mentioned and I will not go without a fight!
    I will be contacting the PD to file a report. The more people that do this the better, even if they think it will not help them.
    AND he is not on a business trip. This I know. He is just putting you off. He also told me that his wife Lisa Andrade has an FCC license and that is how they get the phones. He has given me a ton of excuses and if I listed them all you all would think how gullable I was, but to be honest, he already had my money so what could I do, but try to play it out.
    I will look forward to your response.
    I know the John and Lisa that you are talking about personally. Lisa is not his wife, they are divorced and she doesn't want anything to do with that POS (piece of S***) and his scams. Lisa has never had such a license and has never had anything to do with phones, cell phones or any of his other lies and scams. I agree, you should file a police report.
    09-20-09 08:27 PM
    Okay.....I have an FCC First Class Engineering License with Broadcast Endorsement....which is the highest license issued by the FCC. That doesn't give me the right to sell or distribute Cell phones.

I think the only license that this husband and wife team have, is a license to STEAL.

Go Get Em.....
    A wife does not exist this is something he is doing on his own.
    09-20-09 08:32 PM
    oh we will, i spoke with the other person who got scammed and contacted me here on Crackberry, ... What goes around comes around NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM BAD MONEY, if that low life is proud of feeding his family from money he stole from people and can actually look at himself in the mirror every day ...
    Feed his family? The only person he feeds is himself. He is not married!
    09-20-09 08:36 PM
    ^^^^^^^^ something seems fishy with that guy/girl. 3 posts and they're all over this thread like stink on ****... just sayin.

OP, did you give the guy cash? For that amount of money, ALWAYS LEAVE A PAPER TRAIL. Always better to write a check and notify the bank of your doing so, so if something F's up like this did you will be able to get your money back.

Sorry you lost your money, hope that rat ******* gets caught.
    09-20-09 08:44 PM
    I know the John and Lisa that you are talking about personally. Lisa is not his wife, they are divorced and she doesn't want anything to do with that POS (piece of S***) and his scams. Lisa has never had such a license and has never had anything to do with phones, cell phones or any of his other lies and scams. I agree, you should file a police report.
    You know them personally? Feel like turning him in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 01:00 AM
    You know them personally? Feel like turning him in?

I get the feeling this "person" is the one you want to turn in. REMEMBER: he is a member of this forum...he is reading EVERYTHING you all are saying and plotting.
    09-21-09 08:09 AM
    I just saw your post, if his wife has nothing to do with it, then she needs to also contact the police & let them know HE IS INVOLVING HER! I had $775 ALONE stolen from me, the other person who found my post on here from google and posted had $2600 stolen from her, then this other guy who also found us online had $300 stolen from him...We are people WHO WORK FOR OUR MONEY THE HONEST WAY...if you know his wife personally you should let her know that her husband is so low he even SHOWED ME PICTURES OF HIS CHILDREN the first night i met him...The police will soon get him...

If you have anymore info on this man EMAIL ME, or PM me on here, if his wife is not involved then she needs to contact us or contact the police!

I know that JOHN ANDRADE the thief is reading all this, let him read it, he is out thieving, involving his wife, showing photos of his children even, to steal innocent peoples money, IF YOUR READIN THIS JOHN, you should really be ashamed of yourself you collosal failure at life!!!
    Last edited by tarek307; 09-23-09 at 07:04 AM.
    09-23-09 07:02 AM
    The forum owners can and have to trace him down to the computer he has used. Simple as that. If you are lucky he had used a work computer for posting onto this site. Everything can be traced.
    On the other hand, if you have no proof then he can do you for defamation of character.

09-23-09 07:23 AM
    The forum owners can and have to trace him down to the computer he has used. Simple as that. If you are lucky he had used a work computer for posting onto this site. Everything can be traced.
    On the other hand, if you have no proof then he can do you for defamation of character.

I have all the proof i need, Reciept from him stating i paid the deposit, promising to deliver the phones, TEXTS from him telling me
    " I HAVE YOUR MONEY, TOO BAD"
    Then when i said to him "how can you feed your family with money your stealing how do you sleep at night" he said "I provide for them at the expense of idiots like you" <------what a low life (also turns out he has no fam & lives with his mother at 42 years old!)

I gave this man so many opportunities, i said to him "listen if you are having money issues, just tell me the truth, we can work something out, ect" i was an absolute gentleman with him...but no avail, then when he found out that the other 2 people he scammed and I all found eachother thats when he stopped answering his phones, ect..

Anyways EVERY DAY all 3 of us who have found eachother online who have been Scammed by him ARE POSTING ADS ON CRAIGSLIST, EVERWHERE warning people of him..also there are a few other people he scammed in his "contracting business & cabinetry business" that had also posted things about him...the guy has no charchter to defemate, the charachter of a low, no class, no ethics, no cooth, no pride, no manhood having THIEF!

He threated me and directly threatened another person he scammed telling the guy his exaxt address and that he's gonna smash his head in or something...we have all this in texts, recorded phone convs, ect...SO READ UP JOHN..you brough this UPON YOURSELF, given so many chances by EVERY ONE OF US to come clean and pay what you stole..
    09-23-09 07:36 AM
    scammer suck

thanks for the heads up
    09-23-09 07:40 AM
    Then the forum owners have to trace him and pass the information to the police.

A similar story happened here a few weeks ago on a local forum. Two people started a slander thread about somebody I know. The forum owners traced the two guys and the idiots used a work computer to post all that crap. Now they have lost their jobs.

09-23-09 07:43 AM
    Hmm, this is getting tepid. Hope they catch this festering pile of dog****. I have been taken by someone at a marketplace in another forum, needless to say I learned my lesson real quick.

Is this the aforementioned scammer? Aexco Construction Complaints - No Labor/ no refund

http://www.merareview.com/allcomplaints/10475

Also I wonder if this is him who left a comment. I permalinked from here - - > Apple's iPhone 3G A Month Later: Excellent, But Not Euphoric (AAPL)

Hopefully he will be apprehended and brought to justice. Whatever happened to honesty in our world.
    09-23-09 07:57 AM
    ^^^^^^^^ something seems fishy with that guy/girl. 3 posts and they're all over this thread like stink on ****... just sayin.
    me thinks there's something fishy about this entire thread.
    09-23-09 08:12 AM
    It does seem to contain a lot of Omega 3. (Get it, Fish - Omega 3) Garr, nm. lol.
    09-23-09 08:18 AM
    It does seem to contain a lot of Omega 3. (Get it, Fish - Omega 3) Garr, nm. lol.
    Hey, I got that. ;]
    09-23-09 10:16 AM
    Then the forum owners have to trace him and pass the information to the police.

A similar story happened here a few weeks ago on a local forum. Two people started a slander thread about somebody I know. The forum owners traced the two guys and the idiots used a work computer to post all that crap. Now they have lost their jobs.

I'm curious but why do you keep saying the forum owners "have" to trace him and pass the information to the police?

They're, as it currently stands, under no legal obligation to do anything.
    09-23-09 10:17 AM
    Me thinks this thread has lost it's direction.....
    09-23-09 10:27 AM
    Me thinks this thread has lost it's direction.....
    I'm thinkin' so too. Time to go find another thread to try and be productive in. >_>
    09-23-09 10:49 AM
    I'm curious but why do you keep saying the forum owners "have" to trace him and pass the information to the police?

They're, as it currently stands, under no legal obligation to do anything.
    I think you might be right unless the scam was initiated on this forum. If it has then it has to be reported to the police.
    Anyway, it's a different country so I might be talking out of my arse

09-23-09 11:10 AM
    should be more careful
    09-23-09 01:12 PM
    Hmm, this is getting tepid. Hope they catch this festering pile of dog****. I have been taken by someone at a marketplace in another forum, needless to say I learned my lesson real quick.

Is this the aforementioned scammer? Aexco Construction Complaints - No Labor/ no refund

All Complaints

Also I wonder if this is him who left a comment. I permalinked from here - - > Apple's iPhone 3G A Month Later: Excellent, But Not Euphoric (AAPL)

Hopefully he will be apprehended and brought to justice. Whatever happened to honesty in our world.

Yup thats him with the AEXCO complaints! the iphone post, i'm not sure!
    09-23-09 01:24 PM
    09-23-09 02:12 PM
    09-23-09 02:14 PM
    thats why i still dont trust buying things of ebay i would rather just pay the price off amazon or in the store or from a site owned by an offcial store people are so dirty now a days.
    amazon isn't great either, i have bought things from there and never received them. so i stay away from all those sites
    09-23-09 02:50 PM
    All things like that you need to be Leary cause you never know if the person on the other end has good intentions or not

09-23-09 03:02 PM
114 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD