ok people so this has been happening a lot with me. sometimes I forget to lock my phone and then when I go to get a txt msg or something it has scroll down for like 3days ago so i have to use the ball to scroll up to the recent notification ... wtf is a pain in the ***!!! i get so many email, txt, bb messenger, and all that crap it show as a notification soooo for me to scroll up 3 days takes me forever.... it must be a short cut for that! i hope!!!
    06-17-09 03:32 PM
    I believe teh key is T
    06-17-09 03:41 PM
    omg it does work !!!! thanks a lot !!!!
    06-17-09 03:44 PM
    Hold down ATL while you scroll and it will scroll by pages and not by each message.

hahah well i just learned something new. but that atl is good when trying to scroll DOWN to find a message
    06-17-09 03:44 PM
    The key for showing the next most unread message is U
    06-17-09 03:47 PM
    On my Pearl I can hit the 1 key to jump all the way up to the top.
    06-17-09 03:59 PM
    there is a ton of blackberry shortcut keys try searching this forum for blackberry shortcuts..

you will be interested to find how many there actually is
    06-17-09 04:02 PM
    Here is a link to a crackload of shortcuts here on CB.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...oard-shortcuts
    06-17-09 04:16 PM
    You can also hit P for the previous day and N for the next day you can aslo hold alt+U to mark a msg read or unread but that was probably all mentioned in the link posted above lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 04:27 PM
    How about for the storm? The keyboard shortcut worked for me, but I had to show keyboard AND put it in landscape in order to make it work.

Is there something simpler for the storm that I'm missing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD