My Dad is bringing me a Sprint BB 8530 (Royal Purple) and i need to get it flashed to MetroPcs thursday . i heard about a friend who got a full flash and the guy ripped him off and never answered his calls after it stopped working . i have a few people in consideration to do it but just in case , how can i do it my self ?

Can i get Nav ? Maps ? Apps ? Pic Messages ?

I have posted my question on yahoo and no response . i can never find a thread with the answer i need . i will not flash myself and risk messing up . I Need Help before I spend $75 for a full flash and they rip me off . If There is a way to do it on my own i need A FULL tutorial .

Thanks !
    08-03-11 04:17 PM
    I dont think you would be able to flash it yourself without getting the device bricked. Maybe call Metro and explain your situation and they might be able to help. If not, try a local repair shop and see if they are able to do it.
    08-03-11 06:35 PM
    How exactly did the guy did the guy rip off your friend?
    I THINK, not sure, there might be ways to do it yourself. Try google and see if you can find anything. Lastly, if you do flash it I don't think you'll get MMS or the internet to work.
    08-03-11 08:03 PM
    How exactly did the guy did the guy rip off your friend?
    I THINK, not sure, there might be ways to do it yourself. Try google and see if you can find anything. Lastly, if you do flash it I don't think you'll get MMS or the internet to work.
    The Phone Stopped working competly and when he tried to call to let him know , he kept giving him the rn arond and wold never answer the phone . so it was $70 WASTED . i already serched google , cant find what i need
    08-03-11 10:23 PM
    Did the guy work for metro?
    08-03-11 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD