so im tryin to clean up as much memory as i can.

i kno there are always things running in the background:

BB messenger
    Call Log
    Home Screen
    Browser
    Messeges
    My Faves

im sure i can clean up some of my memory if i figure out how to close some of those.

i kno i cant close the home screen and prolly the my faves, but what about the rest? cant i just access them when i need them? not always up and running in the background for instant access?

anyone have any ideas?
    07-29-08 06:32 PM
    Nope can't close them they are always running

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 06:36 PM
    so im tryin to clean up as much memory as i can.

i kno there are always things running in the background:

BB messenger
    Call Log
    Home Screen
    Browser
    Messeges
    My Faves

im sure i can clean up some of my memory if i figure out how to close some of those.

i kno i cant close the home screen and prolly the my faves, but what about the rest? cant i just access them when i need them? not always up and running in the background for instant access?

anyone have any ideas?
    Search "how to increase free file" and that is exactly what you need to do. Memory issues will be a thing of the past...
    07-29-08 06:46 PM
    if you hold down ALT, L,G,L,G you can view the event log and if you want to clear it, press the bb button and select clear log.

hope this is what you're looking for
    07-29-08 06:53 PM
    I know how to stop Browser. Just go to Browser and when its open, press BB Menu button, scroll to bottom and select 'Close'.

07-29-08 07:27 PM
    Also, you can remove all the myfaves info and your myfaves numbers will still work on your account. But i doubt myfaves running in the BG is taking up much space at all
    07-29-08 07:29 PM
    I know how to stop Browser. Just go to Browser and when its open, press BB Menu button, scroll to bottom and select 'Close'.

that doesnt work.

and the increase free memory, ive been thru the stoners many times and it says nothing of what i need. (ive already done it all)
    07-29-08 07:50 PM
    Ya the browser will always be running so ignore what gray hat said

07-29-08 08:01 PM
    Everything that you said running in the background will always stay running. Sorry but nothing you can do
    07-29-08 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD