few people i have as friends have bb symbol next to their name in my bb messenger list , how can i do that next to my name ? anyone know ?
    01-23-09 05:30 PM
    You would have to have someone send it to you and save it on your phone. I don't have that one or any on my new phone or I would send them to you...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 05:33 PM
    thx, anyone has it ?
    01-23-09 05:36 PM
    I just copied and pasted it into mine. "Edit" your friends name, highlight, select, copy, and paste into yours.

01-23-09 05:44 PM
    Can you do that with any image?
    01-23-09 05:47 PM
    That would be awesome to get, non of my friends have anything cool for me to copy.

01-25-09 08:51 PM
    You mean this one? 
    01-25-09 09:49 PM
    I just copied and pasted it into mine. "Edit" your friends name, highlight, select, copy, and paste into yours.

I copied it, but how can you paste it into your name in the "edit my info" section? When I am in that field, the menu button won't activate for me to paste in the icon.

01-25-09 10:07 PM
    I copied it, but how can you paste it into your name in the "edit my info" section? When I am in that field, the menu button won't activate for me to paste in the icon.

Okay well take it and copy it then go to an open convo and enter it. Then hit menu and go to editautotext. Next you wanna hit menu again and select NEW. Once you do that you will see "replace" if you put bbdk or some code there and then where it says "with" type whatver name you wanna use and then paste the bb symbol in there also. Then all you have to do is save the code and then go to edit my info type your code and hit ENTER...viola! If you need any further assistance pm me and ill help ya.
    01-25-09 10:14 PM
    Okay well take it and copy it then go to an open convo and enter it. Then hit menu and go to editautotext. Next you wanna hit menu again and select NEW. Once you do that you will see "replace" if you put bbdk or some code there and then where it says "with" type whatver name you wanna use and then paste the bb symbol in there also. Then all you have to do is save the code and then go to edit my info type your code and hit ENTER...viola! If you need any further assistance pm me and ill help ya.
    That totally worked! Thank you!!

01-25-09 10:43 PM
    ��������ޙ ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? � � � � � � � � � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? � ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? � ? � � � ? []d[][]\/[][]d � ? ? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ? ? ? ? � *

01-26-09 04:46 AM
    I copied and pasted symbols from my ? above. Hopefully they all show.

01-26-09 04:47 AM
    CB does it again! I now have �, Rich.

Thanks!

01-26-09 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD