In North America and just can?t wait until the clock strikes 12:01am on Sunday? Fortunately, there?s a very simple workaround to get BBM for iPhone now!

You need to simply change the country/region associated with your Apple ID. You can do this following these steps:

Go into Settings
    Scroll to iTunes & App Store
    Click on your Apple ID and hit ?View Apple ID?
    Here you will want to change your region to New Zealand
    Once you hit the billing section, select ?none? for the credit card
    Accept the terms of service and hit done
    Search for ?BlackBerry? and then click on the developer to see app list
    Select BBM and install!
    Then once the dust settles you can simply switch back to your original App Store settings. Hope that helps and happy #BBM4ALL.

Thanks to everyone who sent this in!

Here is the original link :

http://n4bb.com/bbm-iphone-early-following-workaround/

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 02:09 PM
    What happened to the postal code
    09-21-13 02:14 PM
    got it installed but when you try to open the app, it just takes u to blackberrys website and says site maintenance is going on
    09-21-13 04:22 PM
    Same here just seems BlackBerry can't get any thing right I love BlackBerry but you would think they would have servers running perfect

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 04:29 PM
    Same here just seems BlackBerry can't get any thing right I love BlackBerry but you would think they would have servers running perfect

Posted via CB10
    You are using an unofficial copy in the wrong time zone and blaming BlackBerry when it doesn't work?
    09-21-13 05:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Please explain to me how this is blackberrys fault.

Posted via CB10
    Kimberly de Cuba likes this.
    09-21-13 05:45 PM

It works.

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.
    09-21-13 05:48 PM
    Not blaming BlackBerry, but you would think that the higher ups would have gone through ever scenario so that it runs smoothly

Just tried the work around and getting scheduled maintenance, should I be upset, NO cause it's not in my region yet ,but are people getting same message where it has been released. If so someone screwed up

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 05:48 PM
    You are using an unofficial copy in the wrong time zone and blaming BlackBerry when it doesn't work?
    Spoiled much?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 05:49 PM
    I'm in Australia, have an iTunes account with an Aus address, and I'm getting the scheduled maintenance issue. So I'm going to say its a server issue, and not just an error for "unofficial" copies...
    09-21-13 05:52 PM
    Just freaking wait till it's officially released for iphone & DONE! Problem solved!

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    09-21-13 05:55 PM
    Spoiled much?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has made a lot of mistakes but I definitely won't blame them for this. I have been skimming online and it seems to work well on iPhone in the regions released for. Therefore it's reasonable to assume it will as well when it finally drops here in the U.S. It may be that BlackBerry wanted to ease any strain on their servers by this controlled rollout, which is perfectly reasonable and actually an excellent demonstration that they can manage getting hammered by all the devices swarming at once. Thus I wait.
    09-21-13 05:58 PM
    I'm in Australia, have an iTunes account with an Aus address, and I'm getting the scheduled maintenance issue. So I'm going to say its a server issue, and not just an error for "unofficial" copies...
    I do anticipate as it reaches North America that the traffic will increase because of the huge number of iOS devices in that region. I liked their strategy of splitting android and iOS and region. Still, there's potentially a huge number of devices trying to jump in simultaneously. Those on iOS really should expect it, as with updates.
    09-21-13 06:03 PM
    That's what I'm saying, if it says scheduled maintenance at 12:01 est. Who do I blame?
    With all the bad press did someone at BlackBerry not say we can't screw this up, let's go through everything that could go wrong and fix it. Don't say they didn't have time cause they did

I still love BlackBerry but people are starting to sound like someone married x amount of times and saying it was always ex's fault,start looking in the mirror BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 06:04 PM
    I can only find BES10 Client
    09-21-13 06:05 PM
    My friend tried it on his Verizon iPhone 5, and it said "the application you are trying to buy is no longer available."
    09-21-13 06:07 PM
    Done changing to new zealand but still only see 3 apps under blackberry all related to bes10

Z10 STL100-2 10.1.0.4181
    09-21-13 06:07 PM
    I do anticipate as it reaches North America that the traffic will increase because of the huge number of iOS devices in that region. I liked their strategy of splitting android and iOS and region. Still, there's potentially a huge number of devices trying to jump in simultaneously. Those on iOS really should expect it, as with updates.
    Has it reached the US though? Apart from, India, I would think the traffic hitting the servers at the moment isn't too huge. If it is a server issue, that's pretty worrying. If it's an app issue, shouldn't this have been seen in beta testing? It sounds like a common issue. I'm not trying to be negative here, but I worry that people will see the initial hype and download the app only to find it's not working. Then they will probably either delete it, or figure they will wait until later to try it again. I know for me if I wait, I'll honestly most likely forget about it. If that's a common pattern, it's a lot of potential users lost before they even get to the main page of the app!

I can only find BES10 Client
    Keep scrolling. It's seriously like option 30 of 39 for "BBM" in the App Store- I was pretty confused at first too haha.
    09-21-13 06:11 PM
    They had the iOS 7 developer kit for months yet used all iOS 6 UI elements including the iOS 6 keyboard. No thought put into it at all.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-21-13 06:24 PM
    All 4(iph,And,BB,Win) are arrogant, just BlackBerry can't have that mentality if they wanna survive

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 06:29 PM
    Has it reached the US though? Apart from, India, I would think the traffic hitting the servers at the moment isn't too huge. If it is a server issue, that's pretty worrying. If it's an app issue, shouldn't this have been seen in beta testing? It sounds like a common issue. I'm not trying to be negative here, but I worry that people will see the initial hype and download the app only to find it's not working. Then they will probably either delete it, or figure they will wait until later to try it again. I know for me if I wait, I'll honestly most likely forget about it. If that's a common pattern, it's a lot of potential users lost before they even get to the main page of the app!
    I think it is supposed to drop on the 22nd in North America?

Well, Android is much bigger in the current countries activating. Maybe that is why iPhone is doing ok, until it hit Australia.

Disclaimer: all purely speculative on few facts on my part.
    09-21-13 06:53 PM
    maybe the itunes stores are crashing... as im still able to message my iphone friends who have it downloaded.
    09-21-13 07:37 PM
    The other thread saying the rollout has been postponed was locked without a explanatory post. Is it true? If so, *shakes fist at doofus who posted the fake Android app

Why delay the iPhone app as well, I wonder?
    09-21-13 08:05 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/22/uneze3ej.jpg

It works.

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.
    Not to change the subject, but where'd you get your wallpaper? :-)

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    09-21-13 08:19 PM
    Working for me now!

I just run into problem no 2- I don't know anybody with a blackberry/BBM. Better do some campaigning at work tomorrow haha!
    09-21-13 08:32 PM
33 12