Hey guys this may not be the proper catagory to post this thread but i could not post a new thread in the how to section.

I got this blackberry curve 9360 about 13 months ago. never got water damage. has a screen protector on it and its only been dropped about 3-4 times. the last time i remember dropping it was unfortunately a couple days ago in class. before that, it was a while ago. anyway, after i dropped it there were no problems untill yesterday and this morning. my screen shows this and when i lock it and unlock it, it still shows it. Also, when taking out the battery and putting it back in, it still shows that screen. anyone one know what the real problem is and a solution to it?

Thanks
    How To Fix This Screen-blackberry-screen.jpg
    01-25-13 03:13 PM
    Probably it is toast. The cost to fix it wouldn't be cost effective. A new Z10?
    01-25-13 03:16 PM
    You could try contacting RIM to figure out what is wrong. From reading many posts online, I think it's probably one of the screen connection pins that got loose. It's still a fairly new phone. I say contact them and see how much it would cost to fix it before you make a decision.
    01-25-13 03:26 PM