Does anyone know if BB Devices keep a log of some sort in terms of when the last restart on the BB device is? Or even when the last boot time was? Something like event viewer in Windows

Just want to test out stability and knowing RIM devices auto-restart in an event of low memory/crash, I would like to see if my BB still auto restarts.

I know you can find out uptime by pressing ALT+SHIFT+H, but this only tells you how long your BB has been running for in seconds since the very last restart. Can I find out any more info on last couple of boot/restarts?

Thanks.
    10-30-08 09:51 AM
    It might be here hold alt and type lglg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 10:01 AM
    I know you can find out uptime by pressing ALT+SHIFT+H, but this only tells you how long your BB has been running for in seconds since the very last restart. Can I find out any more info on last couple of boot/restarts?

Thanks.

The OP already addressed that, they are looking at other info and options....

If you press Alt + Shift + H, you can see your uptime in seconds. Will atleast show how long it's been since your last reboot.
    10-30-08 10:17 AM
    The OP already addressed that, they are looking at other info and options....
    Yea, I'm half asleep at my desk. After re-reading the original post I deleted mine. Sorry about that.
    10-30-08 10:18 AM
    It might be here hold alt and type lglg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sweet. I can see log, but now I need to know which entry to look for. Maybe a good one would be Verifying Security Tests log as everytime the BB boots, it does this. Does anyone know which entry it is in this event log?

For example in windows event viewer, you can see when your last shut down was issued when you see event ID 6006 under system log.

Is there something similar in BB event log?

Thanks.
    10-30-08 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD