Many users, myself included, are frustrated by the flood of crap found in BBWorld.

I have created this thread so that when it is possible to search for the good apps, everyone will know how.

If you know already, please post a how-to.
    08-24-13 10:53 AM
    Just like they show you top paid and top free downloads they should also have a built for BlackBerry section in each of the categories.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 10:56 AM
    I thought I saw something about a built for BlackBerry section in blackberry world in one of the leaks.. but it doesn't seem to be present in the latest leak.. not sure if I imagined it, or if it'll come back.

Anyway, in the meantime if you go to search and type in "built for" you will get a list of all built for BlackBerry apps.

How to find the Built For BlackBerry apps, not 47000 cruds?-img_00000894.png

Posted via CB10
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    08-24-13 11:00 AM
    There is a section but not all of them show. You can search for them though as seen above.
    08-24-13 12:16 PM
    There is a section but not all of them show. You can search for them though as seen above.
    Is there a way to find native apps? By that I mean not Android ports.
    08-24-13 02:00 PM
    I thought I saw something about a built for BlackBerry section in blackberry world in one of the leaks.. but it doesn't seem to be present in the latest leak.. not sure if I imagined it, or if it'll come back.

Anyway, in the meantime if you go to search and type in "built for" you will get a list of all built for BlackBerry apps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000894.png 
Views:	317 
Size:	267.5 KB 
ID:	195431

Posted via CB10
    You won't necessarily get ALL of them. You'll only get them if they either have "built for blackberry" in the title or in the search tags. It's a pretty safe bet that you'll only get built for blackberry apps with that search though, just not all of them.
    08-24-13 02:16 PM
    Many users, myself included, are frustrated by the flood of crap found in BBWorld.

I have created this thread so that when it is possible to search for the good apps, everyone will know how.

If you know already, please post a how-to.
    Not a complete solution, but ... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-list-800060/ ( thanks @sushistew )

I know that Blackberry is planning to create a special section at BB World for Built for Blackberry apps, but the question is ... WHEN?? Nobody knows ;D

I find many, too many times, that this crap apps are downloaded much more times than Built for Blackberry apps or good native apps. A bit sad
    Last edited by BlackQtCoder; 08-24-13 at 02:41 PM.
    08-24-13 02:26 PM
    Only 25 apps are displayed
    08-24-13 02:27 PM
    Is there a way to find native apps? By that I mean not Android ports.
    nope not yet.
    08-24-13 02:31 PM
    Only 25 apps are displayed
    I went to the list you linked. I found 109 "built for blackberry" apps.

Better than 25 I suppose, but less than a thousandth of BlackBerry's claimed BB10 app numbers...
    08-24-13 02:39 PM

Better than 25 I suppose, but less than a thousandth of BlackBerry's claimed BB10 app numbers...
    Only 25 apps when you look in the retrieved list with Search tool in BB World, I mean
    08-24-13 02:45 PM

Another way is searching for "Built for Blackberry" in web version of BB World appworld.blackberry.com . You'll find a lot more of BfB apps, not only 25

Not a "clean" solution, but it's more than nothing ... hope this helps you
    08-24-13 02:51 PM
    Only 25 apps when you look in the retrieved list with Search tool in BB World, I mean
    I understand, but 109 apps aren't a whole heck of a lot better as a "built for Blackberry" total, don't you agree?

Again, this is *less than a thousandth* of the app total, and a very small number any way you care to look at it.
    08-24-13 03:00 PM
    I understand, but 109 apps aren't a whole heck of a lot better as a "built for Blackberry" total, don't you agree?

Again, this is *less than a thousandth* of the app total, and a very small number any way you care to look at it.
    Totally agree. I think can be around 200 ~ 250 BfB apps. No more
    08-24-13 03:04 PM