how to factory reset my bold 2 ??

am recieveing many uncaught exceptions , and my whatsup isnot working fine having many problems with it , so i guess i have to factory reset my bb and download the new software .

any help ?
    12-09-11 06:09 PM
    you can do a factory wipe from your security options on the phone

please make sure to make a proper back up of your info via DM.
    12-09-11 06:29 PM
    A factory wipe per Fubaz' instructions will restore your device to out-of-the-box conditions. If your uncaught exceptions are the result of some app you've downloaded, that should fix it. If, however, the problem is a corrupted OS, that will probably only be resolved by wiping the OS and reinstalling. Try Fubaz' instructions first.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-09-11 06:36 PM
    A factory wipe per Fubaz' instructions will restore your device to out-of-the-box conditions. If your uncaught exceptions are the result of some app you've downloaded, that should fix it. If, however, the problem is a corrupted OS, that will probably only be resolved by wiping the OS and reinstalling. Try Fubaz' instructions first.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I have always been under the impression that a factory wipe would wipe everything, including the OS from the phone, so you are saying that is not true? If I do this then does it go back to the origional OS, or the one I upgraded to?
    12-09-11 07:05 PM
    A security wipe to deletes all third party apps and user info. Keeps the same OS version that is currently installed.
    mike in nc likes this.
    12-09-11 07:31 PM
    A security wipe to deletes all third party apps and user info. Keeps the same OS version that is currently installed.

ahhh, thanks for clearing that up for me.
    12-09-11 07:34 PM
    I have always been under the impression that a factory wipe would wipe everything, including the OS from the phone, so you are saying that is not true? If I do this then does it go back to the origional OS, or the one I upgraded to?
    You're talking about the self-destruct option under Security options.
    mike in nc likes this.
    12-09-11 07:59 PM
    my phone is factory reset now , i wiped everything

now am not recieving emails whyy ?? and how to update my phone software???
    12-11-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD