Is there anyway I can change the icons on the home page though?

Also, if my handset was supplied by O2, but I unlocked it and use it on Orange, should i be installing O2 or Orange software updates?

Oh and one other question, I downloaded the latest OS for my BB off the network page and installed it, following instructions on Crackberry, but when I ran the desktop manager it still said there were no updates available? I definitely have the old one installed on my B.

Any ideas on that too?

Thanks
    Last edited by shyamt; 04-25-09 at 03:28 AM.
    04-24-09 06:27 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > GPS > Location Aiding = Enabled

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 07:53 PM
    Thanks. Another thing - on my 8900 "home page" it has an icon for "messages" and another for my email account, but it seems both are just receiving messages from my email account?

I've changing the settings to that SMS and email are separate, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference..

Any ideas?
    04-24-09 08:03 PM
    The message folder is a "catch all" for all messages. As far as I know youi can't change that but you could hide the folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:32 PM
    Yeah we're stuck with that getting all the messages, if you get Facebook 1.5 it also puts all the FB alerts in there.
    04-24-09 08:58 PM
    Is there anyway I can change the icons on the home page though?

Also, if my handset was supplied by O2, but I unlocked it and use it on Orange, should i be installing O2 or Orange software updates?

Oh and one other question, I downloaded the latest OS for my BB off the network page and installed it, following instructions on Crackberry, but when I ran the desktop manager it still said there were no updates available? I definitely have the old one installed on my B.

Any ideas on that too?

Thanks
    Last edited by shyamt; 04-25-09 at 03:28 AM.
    04-25-09 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD