I have a Storm2 and am in email overload. I'm never at 'inbox 0' and know I pretty much never will be. The problem I'm having is I'm forgetting to respond to messages that require me to follow up.

I use Berrymail to flag the messages I need as high priority, which does help a bit.

Is there a way to set up a folder on the home screen that shows messages that are flagged for followup? Or as high priority? Or that are from a particular contact(s)? I don't think the OS has a way to do this (if it does, I can't find it) but perhaps there is a 3rd party app that will?

I know how to use search to find these emails but thats a few extra steps that I don't want to do.

Any recommendations?
    07-06-10 11:46 AM
    according to the help file (that is where I found the info)

Alt +F will allow you to view all flagged msg's
    07-06-10 01:23 PM
    Don't know what email service you subscribe to or how Berrymail works, but I have Gmail with Enhanced Gmail Plugin and I created a folder [in Gmail] that I can copy these types of messages into. I just need to remember to check it. Lol

There's no way to create a desktop folder that will accept e-mails.
    07-06-10 01:27 PM
    according to the help file (that is where I found the info)

Alt +F will allow you to view all flagged msg's
    On the Storm, the keyboard shortcuts aren't really easy to use.

Don't know what email service you subscribe to or how Berrymail works, but I have Gmail with Enhanced Gmail Plugin and I created a folder [in Gmail] that I can copy these types of messages into. I just need to remember to check it. Lol

There's no way to create a desktop folder that will accept e-mails.
    I didn't think of this - will try setting one up.

Thanks to both of you. I'm still hoping to hear there is a 3rd party app that somehow does a desktop folder with search results.
    07-06-10 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD