Maybe I'm late on this but does anyone know how this site streams a there videos:

http://m.funnyordie.com/videos/5eb48bf2bf/barack-obama-on-60-minutes-talks-osama-bin-laden (nsfw due to language)

First time I'm seeing a streaming video that isn't from YouTube.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 01:03 AM
    the "m" in the address denotes its a mobile version of the site. and im sure anyone with the abilities similar to youtube, can code their videos and site the same way.

on a different note, i find it funny you included the link to a specific video, even though your question couldve been answered without the need to post it. are you trying to get people to goto that specific video for some reason??? especially a NSFW link?
    05-10-11 01:17 AM
    the "m" in the address denotes its a mobile version of the site. and im sure anyone with the abilities similar to youtube, can code their videos and site the same way.

on a different note, i find it funny you included the link to a specific video, even though your question couldve been answered without the need to post it. are you trying to get people to goto that specific video for some reason??? especially a NSFW link?
    I have never seen a site stream a video within a webpage without having to use BB's media player.

And no that is just a video I can across on another site I already mentioned nsfw so people have the choice to click or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 01:29 AM
    it all depends on how the website codes their videos i believe. some sites that arent set up for mobile viewing will error out since you need flash. others will divert media through a mobile form and stream through our browser.
    05-10-11 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD