Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I'm heading to the UK and France next year for vacation and was curious if anyone has tried the KnowRoaming sticker sim on a Z30 or BB10 device.
    They indicated to me that the sticker and app aren't optimized for Blackberry. I would think the Android app would have a good chance of functioning. Not sure what they mean by the sticker sim not optimized.
    11-07-14 11:30 PM
    I tried to load the android version of their app (through SNAP) on my Z10 but I ran into issues where it can't read the SIM sticker information. What they mean as being not "optimized" is that it's more complex than other apps that are portable to BB10 platform. When I installed it, its says it requires Google Services... so sadly that failed!

I reached out to Knowroaming support and they said it's Blackberry holding up their development for a BB10 app. I'm guessing it maybe because it break some of Blackberry's security rules.

I'm also waiting for the day that Blackberry will approve Knowroaming concept and app and allow BB10 devices to leverage their SIM Sticker.

In the meantime, you'll have to use an android phone to travel with.
    02-26-15 04:39 PM
    In the meantime, you'll have to use an android phone to travel with.
    Can you test if KnowRoaming works on BB10 by manual switching via SIM Toolkit menu? You can search their support site for instruction.

Manual switching is much more convenient then swapping SIM card.
    04-21-15 06:53 AM
    No idea about the SIM sticker, but the KnowRoaming SIM card works just fine! I used it for international WhatsApp messaging and WhatsApp voice calling.
    Last edited by jmurimbo; 06-09-17 at 11:28 PM.
    05-20-17 06:17 AM
    No idea about the SIM sticker, but the KnowRoaming SIM card works just fine! I used it for international WhatsApp messaging and WhatsApp voice calling.

KATLA43
    JONCH57
    TERCH90
    CHRGO67

Above are codes for 30% off purchase + free $10 data/voice Credits. Remember to share the deal in facebook and twitter for an additional $5 credit for each account (you have to click on the sharing button immediately after you submit the order)
    07-13-17 11:48 AM