So, what do you all do with your Blackberry?

Pastor Durham
    2 Corinthians4:5
    08-29-09 01:20 PM
    Changed thread title:

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    08-29-09 01:50 PM
    im, email, gps, wifi host, phone calls (duh), photos, ..., etc...
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 08-29-09 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Content
    08-29-09 01:57 PM
    I use it to keep up with the 200 plus Emails a day I get, so I don't have to sit in front of my computer all day, and I surf CB on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 02:05 PM
    Funny you should ask. I am a multitasking fool on my device! The other day I was at my doctor's office and I was streaming music via Slacker, working on an employee's evaluation in Doc's to Go, talking a new user through an OS upgrade via AIM and carrying on a conversation with a friend through BBM. I have done even more things at the same time, but that will give you an idea what I use mine for - everything one uses a computer to do, I do on my BlackBerry.
    08-29-09 02:05 PM
    i use it to keep in touch with friends and family via talk and text. i spend the rest of my time browsing crackberry.
    08-29-09 02:14 PM
    I use my blackberry to keep in constant contact with my friends mostly through text and mms. I find the ability to use my curve extremely easy and that's why I'm so addicted. (even though I'm sending this on my iPod touch)
    08-29-09 02:21 PM
    For everything but texting (I hate texting) and multimedia.
    Mostly email, phone calls, BBM, IMs GPS, and eOffice makes
    my work life so much simpler.
    08-29-09 02:50 PM
    I have a company-issued device on BES so I use it just like Outlook on the go, sometimes even when I'm in the office and could use my desktop. Docs to Go with PDF Viewer offers superb document capabilties, File Manager Pro helps me manage folders as well as create and email WinZip files. BBM and texting are important components both for business and personal life, and with 4 BIS accounts plus BES and Internet browsing I can stay in touch with my entire world. My company also uses Salesforce Mobile as a case and project tracking tool. It's sweet to send emails, log calls, have all the information a couple clicks away, and do all the normal case management stuff while not in the office.

08-29-09 02:52 PM
    I use my Bold for absolutely everything...lol
    08-29-09 02:52 PM
    Phone, emails but especially calendar. I would never remember all the stuff without calendar. I have just started using invite attendee on the calendar to share meetings etc with others. For the OP I also have 5 Bible translations from olivetree.com on my phone. It does it all.

08-29-09 02:59 PM
    Email & BBM.
    08-29-09 03:04 PM
    Whatever it can do I do. I push it to the limit. I do everything that I can. Text, email' call, I mean I everything I can.

08-29-09 03:19 PM
    thanks a lot very helpful info.....i love this forum lol
    08-29-09 03:23 PM
    I use it to communicate with the dead.
    08-29-09 03:26 PM
    Most importantly phones calls, bbm, email, organizer, alarm clock
    08-29-09 04:35 PM
    Text,text,text,facebook, twitter, phone, sports scores,mp3s etc...

08-29-09 05:14 PM
    Mostly email, phone calls, calendar. I like to be kept up on the news via breaking news alerts.

Mike
    08-29-09 08:14 PM
    I get about 300 to 400 emails a day. Also its PDA abilities manage my life, and obviously a phone.

08-29-09 08:30 PM
    mostly phone calls and emails also to play games and serf the web when im bored.
    08-29-09 08:34 PM
    I travel a lot, so it's my portal to the whole world as I'm on the go. On the plane I listen to music. I'll cache some blogs then read them offline in the air. I take photos and send them to my family to stay in touch. And when I really get bored I can play a game or too.

Google Maps is a great free app for navigation and to locate your friends/family. Then there's the free weather apps and access to internet radio. In a pinch, I can tether it to my laptop for free Internet access.

Then there's email, texting and BBM (really nice!) with full qwerty keyboard. Calendar and MemoPad to keep track of appts and any time I get an idea I can jot it down.

And of course, it's a decent phone too :-)
    08-29-09 08:57 PM
    I use it to communicate with the dead.
    ^ lol

I text about 100-200 texts a day...
    Some emails.
    Calendar, alarm clock, Pod Trapper, BBM, Brick Breaker, Aim/Yahoo, some web surfing, Sprint Nav when I'm lost (which is often, lol), weather, and I loooooove Pandora!
    08-29-09 09:14 PM
    I use it for a paper weight LMAO that verizon commercial cracks me

Use it for BBM, SMS, MMS, Emails, Work oh can't forget actually use it to talk on lol
    08-29-09 09:17 PM
    I use it for a lot. First and foremost, I use it for browsing various sites, especially CB and lookin up my bank info. Next, gotta have my music, via my hundreds of songs on my media card and Pandora radio. Of course phone calls, I talk on my Curve quite a bit. I like texting and IM'ing and I'll use its pda functions quite a bit (alarm, calender, tasks, google sync, docs to go). Its just a great device to use on the go.

08-29-09 09:51 PM
    facebook, sms, phone (of course), bank of America, and pandora
    08-29-09 10:00 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD