i WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD SOME OF THE THEMES ON CRACKBERRY AND IT SAYS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CERTAIN OPERATING SYSTEM. HOW DO I FIND MY OPERATING SYSTEM AND HOW DO I UPGRADE IF I DONT HAVE A 4.SOMETHING OP SYSTEM ALREADY. JUST RECIEVED MY BB. THANKS
    09-04-08 06:36 PM
    Welcome to CB! To find your OS, press the menu key, choose Options > About and your device info will be listed. Here is a link on how to upgrade:

BlackBerry 101: How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
    09-04-08 06:53 PM
    09-04-08 07:04 PM
    Where can one find the OS to download and install?

Cobus
    09-05-08 07:07 AM
    Welcome to CB Cobus, how's Cape Town today?
    09-05-08 07:12 AM
    Hi mobiman

It's always great in Cape Town. Weather this time of the year is stunning and it's green all around.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying my BB even though my company has still not activated BIS on my account

Still learning a lot. I bought an unlocked 8820 and having trouble with caller line identity but the phone is great. I'm looking at a way to get my hands on a Bold.

Where u from?
    Cobus
    09-05-08 08:31 AM
    Hi mobiman

It's always great in Cape Town. Weather this time of the year is stunning and it's green all around.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying my BB even though my company has still not activated BIS on my account

Still learning a lot. I bought an unlocked 8820 and having trouble with caller line identity but the phone is great. I'm looking at a way to get my hands on a Bold.

Where u from?
    Cobus

Great man, check out your PM
    09-05-08 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD