It automatically started upgrading from the advanced options center. It has been much longer then two hours and the whole phone shut off. What do i do? The led light keeps blinking red. And I cant press anything since the phone is off and the screen is black. Is it suppose to do this? Help please
    06-09-09 12:20 PM
    It automatically started upgrading from the advanced options center. It has been much longer then two hours and the whole phone shut off. What do i do? The led light keeps blinking red. And I cant press anything since the phone is off and the screen is black. Is it suppose to do this? Help please
    06-09-09 12:27 PM
    Do a battery pull.
    06-09-09 12:29 PM
    06-09-09 12:30 PM
    it still wont turn on the led light keeps blinking red
    06-09-09 12:36 PM
    I had Verizon walk me thru the upgrade and I was glad I did because it did not go smoothly. Finally we got it upgraded, but "up" was not what happened . . .I think my Storm is worse off after the upgrade (if that is possible) -- I think the Storms run like old computers . . . slow and buggy. I have nothing to compare it to (other than my children's itouch's -- they laugh at how long it takes my browser to access the internet -- their itouch's in a second flat. This is my first blackberry and I got it mostly because I can travel internationally without needing another phone -- not many other options for phone and email. However, I would give it up in a heartbeat given a good alternative. I am also faithful to Verizon -- had AT&T years ago and they were awful. So, I just deal w/an inferior device, which the Storm seems to be. The upgrade was not worth the wait.
    06-09-09 12:43 PM
    If battery pull did not work and it is still locked up try using jl_cmder
    06-09-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD