Hello folks,

I've becoming more and more interested in twitter the past while and it's about time I link those updates together!

How do you guys do it and why?

So far, if I am not mistaken, we have 2 options: either do it through BlackBerry's social feed, or through Twitter (by linking Facebook to it).

Are there any other options?

What are you currently doing?

Thanks
    01-19-12 07:42 PM
    I have my twitter linked to my FB account so when I tweet something it shows up on FB too. (but not the other way around).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-12 07:46 PM
    I just post right to Twitter...its rare I post stuff on Facebook
    01-19-12 07:52 PM
    I have my twitter linked to my FB account so when I tweet something it shows up on FB too. (but not the other way around).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I linked my accounts, and whenever I tweet I still don't see it on Facebook. Even though twitter specifically asks which wall I want it on! Nothing appears on my Facebook wall.
    01-19-12 08:06 PM
    One word...SocialScope! :-). Awesome app. The only downfall is you have to find someone to invite you to use it. I just asked on here and got a lot of offers. Its my fav app...and it has a great "mute" feature. You can block all that junk that your facebook friends think you need to see. I don't care if joe blow lost his chicken on farmville. ;-)
    01-19-12 08:10 PM
    Well, can you send me an invite then? I'd love an app like that!
    01-19-12 08:17 PM
    I would love to but I don't have any invites to give. Or at least I can't figure out how to get them.
    01-19-12 08:29 PM
    For me. I open facebook whenever I feel like opening and make a status update. As for twitter. I use Ubersocial to check my twitter. Then if I need to tweet I use twitter for blackberry. I know, I use both.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-20-12 06:36 AM
    I have to +1 on socialscope. App is awesome links 2 twitter accounts Facebook,foursquare and fliker account.

Jinx if you want hit me up on twitter my name is in my signature. I'll throw you an invite.

Sent from my blabbering thumbs using Tapatalk
    01-20-12 07:32 AM
    I use social feeds but there is a third option.

Look on Facebook for an app called selective tweets. If you install this to your Facebook and allow it access then it scans your tweets as you post looking for #FB When you post #FB in a tweet then it shows on your Facebook too, otherwise tweets don't show on Facebook.
    01-20-12 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD