My Storm keeps getting annoying "[email protected]" messages on it constantly. When you open one of these it says "This message is used to carry data between the Blackberry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server."

Problem is they never go away!

BTW - the "x" in the "network@etp100x" part is a numeric digit, usually between 1 and 5.

How do I stop this? Thanks in advance!
    06-27-09 07:03 PM
    Did just install Desktop Manager?
    06-27-09 07:07 PM
    A while back, yes, I did install Desktop Manager. I have 2 laptops, and Desktop Manager is installed on both of them. It might be that on one of them (the first one I set up) I linked it to Outlook. On the 2nd PC I did not.
    06-27-09 07:13 PM
    The messages come whether or not the PC with Outlook on it is on or not! Also, the messages stay on that PC's Outlook AND on the phone. Weird.
    06-27-09 07:15 PM
    are you on BES? ive seen threads like this before recently and the people getting them were on BES. is you are, its probably just your BES admin sending or updating data to your handheld.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 06-27-09 at 10:04 PM.
    06-27-09 10:01 PM
    I've only had this when using the desktop redirector. They usually went away, but if there was a problem with the forwading it stayed. Do you have the redirector installed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 03:48 AM
    My Storm keeps getting annoying "[email protected]" messages on it constantly. When you open one of these it says "This message is used to carry data between the Blackberry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server."

Problem is they never go away!

BTW - the "x" in the "network@etp100x" part is a numeric digit, usually between 1 and 5.

How do I stop this? Thanks in advance!
    You can deleted these off of your phone and it won't hurt anything. But on your computer, start the Blackberry Desktop Redirector, it will transfer the data from your inbox and clear up the messages.
    07-24-09 05:24 PM
    try contacting BBM service..
    07-24-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD