SSIA, I go to compose SMS text and it brings up my address book, but I can only figure out how to send a text to one person at a time which makes the "mass text blast" impossible

Thanks,

Shawn
    10-01-08 03:34 PM
    While in address book hit Menu>New Group, then add the contacts you wish to send.
    10-01-08 03:36 PM
    or just click add recipient
    10-01-08 03:39 PM
    thanks for the help, I can tell this forum is going to be great!
    10-01-08 03:41 PM
    "add recipient" is the way to go it seems because the group would have to be saved and what I was trying to accomplish was to send it to different people each time, thanks!
    10-01-08 03:44 PM
    There have been numerous times that I have sent texts to multiple recipients and many didn't receive their copy until hours late. Or in some cases not at all. Is there some reason 4 this? I have even tried dividing the send to list into 2 parts to no avail anyone else had this problem? Any remedy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 06:09 AM
    I tried to send a mass txt to a lot of friends. All of them stated got blank msgs but I think the 1st person I sent it to if that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 08:21 AM
    it is not always possible to send one type of text to same group everytime...contacts are different most of the time...do we have any method/apps so that one text can be sent to different people by just checking their names...
    03-01-11 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD