Just got an S2 and I want to move my pictures from the memory card in my old 8330 to my new device. How do I do it? I took the old card and installed it in the new device thinking I could just save everything to my new device...so far, no luck.

Will I actually have to use Desktop Manager to do this? Any help?
    02-23-10 08:23 PM
    Oprions-Memory-Mass Storage Enabled (I am not sure if you have that option on your 8330). Plug in your USB cord and your berry shows up as a drive on your computer. Copy the files to your computer then do the same with your S2 and copy the files to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 09:09 PM
    Oprions-Memory-Mass Storage Enabled (I am not sure if you have that option on your 8330). Plug in your USB cord and your berry shows up as a drive on your computer. Copy the files to your computer then do the same with your S2 and copy the files to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you! This is just what I needed!
    02-23-10 10:06 PM
    In the worst case: copy/paste everything from your curve to your PC. put the SD card in your S2(or just copy/paste all the things in you S2's 16gb). Format it. re-copy/paste from your PC to your S2.

It's a little complicated but you'll be sure to have all your things on your S2
    02-23-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD