Emails can have read receipt notification tagged on it to inform the sender an email has been opened.

Is there a way to figure out if an email has such a tag on it before opening?

If there is this tag on an email, is there a way for it not to send a read notification back to the sender? Its kinda like privacy issue basically.
    08-28-15 10:06 PM
    Email receipts are not supported in BB10 (they were in BBOS), but message receipts are supported in BBM.
    08-28-15 10:41 PM
    Can't recall the actual setting name, but DON�T allow auto download of images.

I use a third party email tracking service for biz purposes to tell me when, where, and what OS opened emails or clicked links sent from my PC (it is an Outlook plugin). It works by embedding a single invisible pixel at the end of an email that reports back to their server when it is "viewed". If the recipient has turned off auto download of images, I get no return data.

including emails opened via BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    08-28-15 11:23 PM
    Emails can have read receipt notification tagged on it to inform the sender an email has been opened.

Is there a way to figure out if an email has such a tag on it before opening?

If there is this tag on an email, is there a way for it not to send a read notification back to the sender? Its kinda like privacy issue basically.
    Read receipt are not supported in BB10. The best way is to open the email on laptop to avoid giving read receipts.

 Passport propelled by 10.3.2.2639
    08-29-15 03:08 PM