If the ladies at work don't tell me to do something it doesn't get done lol maybe not the best way but it keeps me from entering things god I'm lazy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 11:18 AM
    I use my calender as well!
    04-03-09 11:34 AM
    I use the to do list and memo pad for notes. Just work schedule appts and kid stuff on calender.

04-03-09 12:18 PM
    find apps .
    04-03-09 12:45 PM
    i use the native bb calendar as well as google calendar + sync...lifesaver for sure...i set reminders to set reminders to do stuff, lls
    04-03-09 01:12 PM
    I use PocketDay Lists from Cross River Systems.

I created a custom template to fit my needs.
    Can you help me out with Pocket Day? Im using it now...been about 3 days. I like the interface. Can it be integrated with the bb calendar? i would like my calendar items to appear on my to do list (I think, anyway...lol).
    If you have any good organizational tips, or ideas, i would be interested in reading them.
    thanks
    karen
    04-12-09 11:07 PM
    i use the native bb calendar as well as google calendar + sync...lifesaver for sure...i set reminders to set reminders to do stuff, lls
    I like Google Calendar but I don't want to have to sign in to see what i need to do. How do you integrate it with your bb calendar? why have two different calendars??
    04-12-09 11:09 PM
    Calendar first then tasks or notepad
    04-13-09 05:06 AM
    I have a "Wife" (Version 1.0)... that's pretty much how I track my "to-do's".
    Absolutely Hilarious!
    04-13-09 10:47 AM
    I like Google Calendar but I don't want to have to sign in to see what i need to do. How do you integrate it with your bb calendar? why have two different calendars??
    Download google sync it will sync your google calender to your BB.

04-13-09 03:23 PM
    I use the apps accordingly: Todos. Notes and Calendar. Sync with Outlook and Google. Works fine for me.

I also have all my Info in there, passwords, my thoughts for a book that I am writing, research notes, my budget, project notes, meeting notes, sales forecasts.

Not to mention plannings for my trips with WorldMate live which gets synced back to Calendar.

Couldn't do without it...

04-13-09 05:13 PM
    Absolutely Hilarious!
    Trust me - having recently upgraded (?) from Girlfriend 2.3 to Wife 1.0 I can relate to this Actually, "upgrading" from Bachelor 5.9.2 to Engaged1.0 was different enough. If I have clean underwear and a clean shirt to go to work in tomorrow morning, do I really have to vacuum? It's worth it though - just a bit of an adjustment. She recently started a "honey-do" list. I suggested that she (1) do it herself (2) ASK me to do it politely (3) hire a maid. I'll let you know the outcome...........
    04-13-09 08:56 PM
    I still have to learn how to fully use the calender yea im lame i know. But im trying, still new to all this blackberry thing...

- Draz
    04-13-09 10:56 PM
    I use the calendar for appointments and meetings and the task manager for bills, errands, homework, and other important stuff that isn't due in the immediate future.
    04-13-09 11:03 PM
    I use the apps accordingly: Todos. Notes and Calendar. Sync with Outlook and Google. Works fine for me.

I also have all my Info in there, passwords, my thoughts for a book that I am writing, research notes, my budget, project notes, meeting notes, sales forecasts.

Not to mention plannings for my trips with WorldMate live which gets synced back to Calendar.

Couldn't do without it...

Good stuff.

I use mine as well for notes on book I am writing, and it is my productivity hub.

I find the voice recorder a valuable tool as well.
    04-13-09 11:53 PM
    I use todomatrix from rexwireless. It's the best todo app i've ever used.
    04-15-09 11:36 AM
    I use the Task app keeps me on my toes
    04-15-09 02:29 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD