Have a look at reQall - a great to-do and shopping list utility. You can talk to it (handy for when you are driving and a thought pops into your head) and it can be set up to send you reminders via email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 11:18 PM
    I have all my calendars (2 from emails, 1 from home pc) that all sync to my bb. EVERYTHING I do is in my bb (I'm talking down to "Leave home")
    Thumbs up to that!!!

People (even other BB users) are usually stunned when I show them how I rely on my phone... all my info is in there... all tasks...money stuff... Bibles...

I don't use reQall anymore. I am so sure they are gonna pull a Jott on me...
    03-17-09 11:26 PM
    Been doing the same.

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
    Never regret anything that made you smile.
    Hey, I love ur last signature line. Made me smile.
    I used to use google cal but there were always glitches syncing w my 8830. Is this better?? Love google cal.

03-18-09 01:52 AM
    [QUOTE=BlackjackBailey;1994240]Have a look at reQall - a great to-do and shopping list utility. You can talk to it (handy for when you are driving and a thought pops into your head) and it can be set up to send you reminders via email.

I tried it. Didn't like having to call to find out wht I was sposd to do. ...if I "recall" correctly.lol

03-18-09 01:56 AM
    I have all my calendars (2 from emails, 1 from home pc) that all sync to my bb. EVERYTHING I do is in my bb (I'm talking down to "Leave home")
    What do u mean "2 frm emails"?
    I keep EVERYTHG on my bb too. I want ONE device for everythg!! Even going to open houses with it soon!

03-18-09 01:58 AM
    I use:

BB Calendar/ Google Calendar.

I also use RTMBB: rtm4bb - Google Code for tasks.
    I followed the link and downloaded it. Thanks! Looks like an improvement over the reg rtm progr for google cal. Maybe this will be "it"... This is exciting...

03-18-09 02:24 AM
    Take a look at 'got 2 do' in the crackberry store - pulls all tasks and calendar appointments into a slicker view, and can create/edit from within the app, with data going into calendar/tasks as well.
    It's not perfect - default 1 hour appointments if created in the app (have to adjust in calendar), and can't do recurring appointments or tasks within the app.
    For looking at what you need to get done today/this week, it's fantastic.

03-18-09 04:21 AM
    Calender, tasks & memo pad does the trick. I enter as needed and have a pretty good system so far.
    03-18-09 04:45 AM
    ReQall - you can set it up to text you reminders, e-mail you reminders and you can set up an RSS feed from ReQall and view it agenda stye in your RSS reader program like Viigo or Google.

David
    03-18-09 06:37 AM
    I use calendar and tasks and set reminder alarms if required

03-18-09 07:41 AM
    I use calendar and tasks and set reminder alarms if required

I do the same exact thing!!
    03-18-09 02:31 PM
    You could try MaraTick (google it for the OTA link) or another program like that. It's great for to-do lists.
    this is what i do. i have a few lists, mental notes, market, to do, etc

MaraTick
    03-18-09 02:36 PM
    [QUOTE=VIOLATOR;1995726]ReQall - you can set it up to text you reminders, e-mail you reminders and you can set up an RSS feed from ReQall and view it agenda stye in your RSS reader program like Viigo or Google.

OK, I should look at this again. Apparently I didn't understand how to use it.

03-18-09 02:45 PM
    [QUOTE=Keirkhaart;1995429]Take a look at 'got 2 do' in the crackberry store -

Yes, I actually have that on my bb now. For some reason I just don't use it. I guess its fine. Just want to try something else. Its free, which is a HUGE plus!
    Thanks!

03-18-09 02:57 PM
    [QUOTE=sangahm;1992901]Well, coming from the Palm world and GTD (www dot davidco.com), and being new to my BB, I'm still looking at ways t

Re: GTD, have u looked at ToDo Matrix suggested by MsTibby below? I checked it out and it looks VERY interesting! Definitely going to dl the trial.

03-18-09 03:06 PM
    I use the calender as well, but wish they did have a "task" feature.
    03-18-09 03:29 PM
    I put things happening at particular times in my calendar, and things without a set time in my Tasks app, filtered by category.
    03-18-09 03:53 PM
    I just watched the ToDoMatrix video. I'm going to download the trial right away. It looks awesome!

D
    03-18-09 06:50 PM
    i use the to-do list and just turned on the option that merged my to-do list with the calendar
    Zencyl, what are you talking about - to-do list and merging??????? Lost me.

03-24-09 11:09 PM
    I wanna try that ToDoMatrix thing. That looked cool, check it out

03-25-09 12:17 AM
    any way to set up reminders every third day ?
    03-25-09 01:27 AM
    The best I have figured out is to use Google Calendar to set up the reminder. There is an option for M,W,F.
    03-25-09 02:43 AM
    Well folks, I'm still back to using the calendar to alert me on to-do's. Not my favorite plan, but so far the easiest. No **** passwords to remember, etc. Maybe I will try the new app store.....

04-02-09 08:33 PM
    I use PocketDay Lists from Cross River Systems.

I created a custom template to fit my needs.
    04-03-09 09:05 AM
    I Use The Calender Or Use The Actual To-do.
    04-03-09 11:12 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD