I have lots of interests and thus subscribe to many RSS feeds, Twitter feeds, BBM Channels, web links, forums, etc.

I'm finding it annoying however. Not only is it inconvenient to go through all the different apps but the delivery presentation is often not ideal.

Wish there was an app that could bring it all together in a nice scrolling, quick to go through and quick to read format. Sort of like a Hub but for the various feeds out there.

A bonus feature would be for this Hub Feed to have the ability to read the blurbs to you while driving.
    01-27-15 01:27 PM
    facebook and twitter work for me. Follow the right sources and you pretty much see it all
    01-27-15 01:29 PM
    Rss savvy is a free app in BBW for Rss and blog feeds. They also have a paid version to integrate your twitter into the app too.. it's one my favs so far.

Also it has a hub like feature

*Z30 STA100-5 10.2.1.2977/3247*
    01-27-15 01:34 PM
    I use Twitter for news, pretty much. News organizations and journalists.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    01-27-15 01:43 PM
    BBM Channels and twitter. If i could get everything on BBM, i would forget twitter all together.
    01-27-15 01:44 PM
    Twitter. Take the time to organize it all and you won't miss much.
    zephyr613 and Bilaal like this.
    01-27-15 01:46 PM
    Wowza.

Most here mentioned twitter.

I use facebook mostly. But maybe if you guys push I would make an account on twitter.

And using a native major app again would be also good.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 02:26 PM
    Lol.

Just made a Twitter account because of this thread and will test it out.

Would be cool if you fine gentlemen would post to what news you subscribed.

Mines are Bloomberg, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch and INC. So far.

I love the UI.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 02:42 PM
    On a sidenote. With massive informations we see at rss, twitter, facebook etc I wish we could have this app you had at the Bold 9900. I forgot the name.

You had all the news feed in one stream.

Also a fabulous app from BlackBerry pulled off and never seen again.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 02:45 PM
    On a sidenote. With massive informations we see at rss, twitter, facebook etc I wish we could have this app you had at the Bold 9900. I forgot the name.

You had all the news feed in one stream.

Also a fabulous app from BlackBerry pulled off and never seen again.

Posted via CB10
    Social Feeds?
    miker476 and zephyr613 like this.
    01-27-15 02:47 PM
    Social Feeds?
    Yes sir.

Social Feeds. Now more important than ever. It was a great app to handle all these news.

But I check up Twitter. I already have a follower. Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 02:58 PM
    I also use Rss savvy on daily basis, it's an awesome app, very reliable and have no complaints about it whatsoever. If you want twitter though u'd have to go for the paid one but start with the free you won't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:02 PM
    I also use Rss savvy on daily basis, it's an awesome app, very reliable and have no complaints about it whatsoever. If you want twitter though u'd have to go for the paid one but start with the free you won't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    There is a paid Twitter????

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Stock Twitter app is free. Blaq and Twittly are alternative native Twitter clients that cost money.
    01-27-15 03:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I meant if they want to add twitter feeds as well as Rss feeds then they would have to buy feedminder which is the paid version of the free Rss savvy

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 03:41 PM
    Try flipboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:06 PM
    Mainly twitter with time set aside as noted in my signature

Posted on my Z30.......while on the can
    01-27-15 04:38 PM

Wish there was an app that could bring it all together in a nice scrolling, quick to go through and quick to read format. Sort of like a Hub but for the various feeds out there.

A bonus feature would be for this Hub Feed to have the ability to read the blurbs to you while driving.
    This! Make it free with Opt-In Marketing (they don't scour your phone and all its apps for info about you, you volunteer the basic info and interests) then you can have all your social media, news and whatever else in one place. Since ads are inevitable the opt-in program would allow a much better user experience as you would discover more, and only be exposed to those things that actually interest you, not just your demographic or goofy friends.

BB for Life
    01-27-15 05:23 PM
    I guess I'm an ***** when it comes to twitter. I know people love it but I just don't think I get it or maybe I'm not using it properly.
    01-27-15 05:42 PM
    My favorite was Viigo!
    RIP Viigo you're missed :'(
    01-27-15 05:50 PM
    There is a BlackBerry 10 app I've been eyeing called FeedMinder that is a combination RSS and Twitter reader. It has hub integration. Might be worth taking a look at.

As far as twitter apps go, the situation is not great. The "native" client has a super obnoxious bug in lists where when you get to the top it refreshes with the same damn tweets you've been reading. Blaq, etc. have their own obnoxious bugs with lists too where they either don't refresh or when they do they tear you to the top rather than letting you continue reading. Very sad because Twitter is a well understood problem in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    01-27-15 06:12 PM
    Lol.

Just made a Twitter account because of this thread and will test it out.

Would be cool if you fine gentlemen would post to what news you subscribed.

Mines are Bloomberg, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch and INC. So far.

I love the UI.

Posted via CB10
    What's your nick...? :-)

@Prem_WatsApp

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    01-27-15 06:23 PM
    There is a BlackBerry 10 app I've been eyeing called FeedMinder that is a combination RSS and Twitter reader. It has hub integration. Might be worth taking a look at.

As far as twitter apps go, the situation is not great. The "native" client has a super obnoxious bug in lists where when you get to the top it refreshes with the same damn tweets you've been reading. Blaq, etc. have their own obnoxious bugs with lists too where they either don't refresh or when they do they tear you to the top rather than letting you continue reading. Very sad because Twitter is a well understood problem in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for pointing me at Feedminder. I think I'm really going to enjoy it!

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    01-27-15 06:38 PM
    Please review it for us, I've never tried it.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 07:19 PM
    Wow ... feedminder is an awesome app. Just spent $1.99 and no regrets at all. I will be up half the night now. Reminds me a LOT of Social Feeds.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 08:10 PM
32 12