i'm in my email trying to highlight a url, but nothing shows "highlight"....any suggestions?
    01-19-09 06:48 PM
    you can go to the beginning of the URL and hit menu > select and scroll to the right to select the URL, then hit menu > copy. You can also alt+click at the beginning of the URL to do the same thing.
    01-19-09 06:49 PM
    Place cursor at the beginning of text you want to copy>Menu>Select>scroll to end of text you want to copy>Menu>copy

Then put cursor where you want to put the text>Menu>Paste
    01-19-09 06:51 PM
    i'm in my email trying to highlight a url, but nothing shows "highlight"....any suggestions?
    Why didn't you post this question in your original thread instead of creating a whole new post?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/gett...-email-140605/
    01-19-09 06:52 PM
    you can go to the beginning of the URL and hit menu > select and scroll to the right to select the URL, then hit menu > copy. You can also alt+click at the beginning of the URL to do the same thing.
    ^^^^ Yeah, What S/he said.

Your too quick.
    01-19-09 06:52 PM
    ^^^^ Yeah, What S/he said.

Your too quick.
    He, and thanks
    01-19-09 06:54 PM
    Most times when there is a URL in a text message, like that for ringtones, when you place your cursor on it, it will automatically highlight, just click on the URL and the BB browser will take you to the URL.
    01-19-09 06:58 PM
    sorry dvdfan2k, I thought it sounded like a different and wasn't sure if anyone would go back to the original post. Sorry...
    01-19-09 07:23 PM
    sorry dvdfan2k, I thought it sounded like a different and wasn't sure if anyone would go back to the original post. Sorry...
    No problem, you are new.

People will know there was a new question or post in your old thread because when you post in any thread, it moves up to the top of the forums.
    01-19-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD