04-05-10 07:06 AM
78 1234
tools
    I use the Otter Box Commuter case and I slip it into the Smartphone Experts extended fit horizontal belt holster with the sleeper magnet! This allows me easy access to the phone when I need it and it's far less susceptible to damage than if I were to carry it in my pocket (I have a tendency to lean forward up against things). I also have an armband for when I don't have a belt!
    04-03-10 02:21 AM
    I carry mine in the holster that came with it when out and on the go.

On the belt at work, or if I am somewhere without a belt its in the holster in my pocket

Sits on the desk when I'm in my office or coffee table/arm of recliner when I'm home.

Would love to have an otterbox for the trips to the jobsite though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 03:06 AM
    I carry my BB 9000 in the belt/swivel holster that came with it because it has the proximity feature that shuts off the phone. Does the leather pouch have the same feature ? I would like to try it if it does.
    If a pouch doesn't have the feature, you can purchase small neodymium magnets at a hobby store or department, and with some glue and some cloth, add a magnet to most any pouch to serve this purpose. That is what Activates sleep mode.

04-03-10 03:21 AM
    Most of the time in my pocket usually unless going to worksite then otterbox defender, trying to get use to holster because i 've had to replace BB once in chest pocket and press something to hard against screen, you guessed it instant ink spread all across the screen
    04-03-10 03:25 AM
    Absolutely naked in my front right pocket.
    04-03-10 05:10 AM
    I carry my BB 9000 in the belt/swivel holster that came with it because it has the proximity feature that shuts off the phone. Does the leather pouch have the same feature ? I would like to try it if it does.
    It surely does, it's an OEM BlackBerry leather pouch. Mine is for the 8900/85xx but here is one for the 9000.
    04-03-10 08:34 AM
    Holster when tucking the shirt in on belt or front left pocket when shirt is not tucked in.

04-03-10 09:10 AM
    Carefully. I had one drop and only one drop. Unprotected and dinged the top right chrome as your looking at it on my 9700.

Now Im much more careful, bought a otterbox commuter case with a screen protector for when I go out and put my phone and only my phone in my front right pocket. Since the phone is so sexy naked, i usually use the holster it came with and go from there.
    04-03-10 10:13 AM
    Otterbox defender about 98% of the time. If I'm dressing up, I just use the oem belt case, since I blacked out my 9000 and it looks pretty cool.

04-03-10 10:18 AM
    I have mine in a casemate hybrid case and a zagg screen protector then just put it in my pocket.
    04-03-10 12:28 PM
    I carry mine in my pocket with an Otterbox Commuter case and a Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector.
    04-03-10 12:47 PM
    Is that a blackberry in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? I hold the mute button and put it on standby then drop it into my front pocket, no keys no change. I do make sure to remove any pocket lint before. So far no scratches. I do like the OEM case but Its way too bulky, kinda makes a guy look rather anxious! Thanks for asking. A.

04-03-10 02:45 PM
    It depends on where I am and what's going on. If I am waiting for people to arrive somewhere and have several text message conversations going at once, then I keep it clutched in my hand. If I'm not really expecting anything important, it stays in my pocket.
    04-03-10 02:52 PM
    i use a Seidio spring clib holster.. greatest way to carry your berry...
    04-03-10 02:52 PM
    iCarry It In Mah Pockettt. Then, When It Vibratess;; Im Up On Ettt Again! <3
    04-03-10 06:31 PM
    I have all of it.

I use the bb leather pouch, I have a seido holster, I have an otterbox defender series, I have a body glove.

Right now it's in the holster, which is the most common place for it.
    04-03-10 07:49 PM
    In my front outside pocket of my purse, or this cheesy Las Vegas cigarette case...
    04-04-10 12:24 AM
    Never Ever far from my hand but always protected like a baby never sees water or the ground lol
    04-04-10 12:36 AM
    I have a Storm 9550 and I carry it in a silicon case. When placing the phone in my pocket I have it wrapped in a microfiber cloth. I know it sounds crazy, but I get all the benefits of carrying it in a holster and it keeps the screen really clean having it wrapped in a cleaning cloth when in my pocket.
    How do you use a cleaning cloth as a holster ?

For my BB I use a silicon case , I leave my BB naked
    when its at home so I have time to admire its natural beauty
    Haha .

I regulary clean my BB so the buttons don't get sticky
    and that the screen remains shiny like it did when it first came out of the box
    I am very protective of my BB and get paranoid if it has any nicks and chips .

Relating back to the question I carry my BB in a pocket without keys or anything thay could scratch it .
    Sometimes I carry it by hand when I am expecting an incoming call or message .

04-04-10 06:53 AM
    8100 in a silicon skin in my pocket. When I did cable work, it was in my back pocket, unless I was crawling underneath a house.
    04-04-10 03:47 PM
    It just depends. Sometimes in the Seidio holster with the Innocase II case.

Other times with the Barely There to show it off a bit more. I'd usually just have it in a pocket then.
    04-04-10 04:19 PM
  22. T
    If I work, my Curve is usually in the holster it came with (the one with the magnet inside) in my t-shirt's pocket. If I'm off, it's sometimes nekkid in my pants back pocket or jacket pocket.

04-04-10 04:21 PM
    Seidio holster with the Innocase Surface case. I can't stand having anything in my pants pockets, don't even carry change.
    04-04-10 04:45 PM
    I use the OEM holster but at the same i try to avoid using it all the time. My previous bold suffered from scuffs on the sides due to the constant usage of the holster. I just like the look and feel of the bold without anything on it.

I use to also carry it around in the OEM silicon case but it got annoying when i noticed it easily collects dust inside and out which just makes the phone really unattractive.

IMO you pay for the features and the way it looks. So why keep it hidden? Might aswell just put it in a glass box and seal it away.lol
    04-04-10 05:06 PM
    I just slip it right in my pockets. Otterbox Commuter case is smooth.

04-04-10 08:14 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD