I no longer have a blackberry but had a SD card with pictures on it I had recovered from the phone. I put the card into my Galaxy s4 but I cannot view the photos as they are unsupported. How do I view them?
    10-11-15 07:44 PM
    I no longer have a blackberry but had a SD card with pictures on it I had recovered from the phone. I put the card into my Galaxy s4 but I cannot view the photos as they are unsupported. How do I view them?
    I'm going off the assumption it was a 32gb or higher memory card. You cannot view them because your android device does not have the correct exfat drivers.

You will want to plug the card into a PC using an adaptor or something, this will let you view your files. I then suggest removing all content and getting software to format the card into fat32 so your device can read it.

You can then move all your photos back into it. In case your stick is not 32gb or above, then you probably had it encrypted, which means you cannot access any data.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    10-11-15 08:11 PM