I just don't have a clue..
    Can somebody help me out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 04:07 PM
    If you are a BIS user, you can't. Only BES users have wireless sync capabilities Outlook.
    01-22-09 04:11 PM
    Ahw mannn, i'm a BIS user..
    Thanks for the help!

01-22-09 04:14 PM
    This is actually possible you need to have a Yahoo plus account ($20/yr) or use Yahoo for your primary e-mail account (free). If you want to pursue this approach let me know.
    01-25-09 07:16 PM
    I use a rogers email account, not sure if that counts since the mail site now has rogers yahoo. But I do want sync capabilities with my outlook!

03-03-09 11:32 PM
    Is there a way to wirelessly sync contacts, calendar, and memos with outlook using a bb curve 8330?
    03-06-09 08:35 AM
    Nope, like mentioned earlier you need to have a BES account. Check with your IT asd they may have a buy in option, like at my company they said I had to pay $67 licensing fee. I thought about it and decided that I'll just sync via cable whenever I'm in office, since my day to day work is behind the desk. I sync when I get in and sync before I leave.

03-08-09 09:47 AM
    There is a 'site'- mail2web.com giving FREE MS Exchange Server Mail accounts,

Through this,wireless sync of contacts,calender and mail can be done with Outlook,

You can have a thourogh study of this:
    mail2web.com free accounts.
    03-30-09 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD