How do I stream songs from my blackberry to car radio thru an app? is there any or am I just expecting too much ?
    04-01-10 05:37 AM
    You can use a cassette adapter, the AUX input of your car radio or Bluetooth.
    04-01-10 05:39 AM
    You can use a cassette adapter, the AUX input of your car radio or Bluetooth.
    There is no cassette input , its jus a cd input , no aux input as well, no bluetooth,

I wante dto know if there is an app that uses the radio technology of the blackberry to stream songs to the radio.

The iphone or ipod uses a device attached and then it streams to the radio..

want to knw if there is something out there in the market..
    04-01-10 05:43 AM
    I found my answer on the following forum posted link

Griffin itrip Auto Universal

04-01-10 06:07 AM
    04-01-10 06:09 AM
    I don't know what frequencies radio stations are over there in the UK.....when I tried to use an FM transmitter here in the boston area, I was so out of luck....so many stations on the air that I always had interference.

Your radio, may possibly have the ability to add an aux input. Many radios that have CD changer controls (i.e., you don't have a multi disc changer but your radio has the buttons to change discs if you were to add a changer) may allow you to use the changer port on the back of the radio to install an aux input you wire into the car.

Alternatively, depending on cast factors, it might just be easier to replace the head unit in your car with one that has a built in aux input jack.
    04-01-10 09:42 AM
    You could try getting a antenna adapter that bypasses your antenna. It plugs into the back of your car radio and plugs into a headphone jack. I use one for my sat radio player In my car.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 09:58 AM
    I don't know what frequencies radio stations are over there in the UK.....when I tried to use an FM transmitter here in the boston area, I was so out of luck....so many stations on the air that I always had interference.
    Same thing in the Southern California area. Had an FM adapter for my iPod - it was virtually worthless. I couldn't find a station that wasn't right next to something else and had spill-over.

To the OP: I hope the product you found solves your issue, but before you spend a cent, look into whether or not there is a clear, unused FM frequency in your area that will work without so much static that it'll drive you bonkers.
    04-01-10 10:01 AM
    Bluetooth integration is so wonderful for this.
    04-01-10 05:37 PM
    If you have audio output on the back your radio there is a converter to convert that into audio left and right like what you find on the back of your sterio. then a converter from audio jacks to head phone male plug and plug that into the headphone input of BB
    04-01-10 09:58 PM
    It's times like this that I'm so happy I drive a 25 year old car with a cassette deck Makes BlackBerry listening effortless, with no interference or static.
    04-02-10 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD