Any help would be appreciated, gf says its possible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 12:07 PM
    Just curious, but why would you want to?
    03-31-09 12:08 PM
    That would be interesting. Let me know if you find out.

03-31-09 12:10 PM
    Stalker in the house!

03-31-09 12:11 PM
    You can find other people's phones via Bluetooth if yours and theirs are switched on, any phone, and message them via Bluetooth. Is that what you mean? Never heard it being a sole BlackBerry affair though.
    03-31-09 12:12 PM
    Seems like I read about using bluetooth "bluetooth dating" somewhere, but don't think it specified Blackberries.
    03-31-09 12:13 PM
    Wouldn't YOU prefer some modicum of privacy?

03-31-09 12:15 PM
    i didnt even know tha was possible!
    03-31-09 12:16 PM
    I was so amazed/curious about this "bluetooth dating" I had to google it.

Bluedating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wireless dating, Widating or Bluedating (from Bluetooth) is a form of dating which makes use of mobile phone and Bluetooth technologies. Subscribers to the service enter details about themselves and about their ideal partner, as they would for other on-line dating services. When their mobile phone comes in the vicinity of that of another subscriber (a radius of about 10 meters) the phones exchange details of the two people. (The vicinity can be a public and populated space, like a pub, a department stores or hypermarket, a skyscraper, a hospital, a street, a plaza, a beach and so on — called blueplaces). If there is a match, then both users are alerted and can seek each other out and directly chat using Bluetooth (bluechat). Settings can include an option which restricts alerts to subscribers who have a friend in common.
    03-31-09 12:20 PM
    Just click on your bluetooth icon and select "search for devices". It will show you all other bluetooth devices in your area. I don't know what you want to do from there but that's how you find them.

03-31-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD