How do I save my contacts as mobile because everytime a number gets saved it gets saved as business. Is it suppose to be like that, I looked everywhere and options, but can't find any choice except for going to each contact and looking at their number in work and manually putting it in mobile then deleting in the work area. Is there an easier way? Thanks!
    03-27-10 05:52 PM
    hmm. I am also interested.
    03-27-10 06:03 PM
    I don't think so. I wish there was.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 06:08 PM
    wish there was a better answer but as blackberry's are a business man's/woman's device i think thats the default way they are setup. everytime you add a new contact just make it go to mobile or home instead of work.. good question though.. any other ideas ?
    03-27-10 06:14 PM
    If the number is someones mobile number I just copy when saving, and paste into the "mobile" field and erase the work field.
    03-27-10 07:27 PM
    if its the only number you have for that contact it will text to that number no matter what its called, for those who aren't picky about details.

More than one number, however, you will be asked which number to text to.
    03-27-10 07:29 PM
    Yea but it would be nice for syncing purposes with gmail etc. But yes, I've gotten use to this since the 8300, and bb's will be like this until RIM for some reason diverges from their business roots

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 07:34 PM
    Copy and paste.

That's the way to get the numbers to be saved as "Mobile".
    03-27-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD