I used to be able to press Q to switch from Loud to Vibrate. Then I set my purse down on top of my BB and the Q key became the speed dial for something else... how do I restore it?
    11-20-10 01:07 AM
    My Q key also toggles Vibrate when held down. But looking at my Speed dial list it is locked and cannot be changed. With the exception of a program called Qsms that activates when Q is quickly pressed. Have you loaded any new apps that may have changed this feature?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 09:34 AM
    My Q key also toggles Vibrate when held down. But looking at my Speed dial list it is locked and cannot be changed. With the exception of a program called Qsms that activates when Q is quickly pressed. Have you loaded any new apps that may have changed this feature?

Hello,

No, I didn't do anything. All of a sudden my Q key was assigned as a speed dial to my Pharmacy (which I didn't do, so I assumed it happened when I set my purse down on the floor with the bb facing down). I love that feature and would like to reinstate it!
    11-20-10 09:52 AM
    Try a battery pull. See if it restores itself after the hard reboot. Like I said it shouldn't have reassigned itself. It is by default locked as a vibrate toggle.

11-20-10 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD