how do i remove the default wifi set up? I only want to browse with 3 G card?
    01-15-10 09:23 AM
    What do you mean by 3G card? Is your browser set to hotspot browser? If it is, open the browser and select options and make sure its not set to hotspot, it should say something like internet browser, don't really know the English translation of it, mine is in spanish but says internet browser.
    You can also go to Options/advanced options/browser and set it up to connect through your network and not the hotspots.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 09:55 AM
    Thanks for the reply. The problem is this: I cant remove the browser option " hotspot browser" when i have opened the browser. It does not give me an option to choose how i want to browse. It seems as if it is locked into " hotspot browser"?
    01-15-10 01:22 PM
    When you're in the browser, if you press menu, does it say "start blackberry internet service" or something like that? If it does, then you need to activate the connection. But you need the BIS plan for that. If you have it, just press "start blackberry internet" and it should start to connect. If you have an edge connection it should go from "edge" to "EDGE". If it's EVDO it says something like "1XEV".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD