How do you organize your workflow on project management with : email (may be flagged) + task (due date) + evernote (reference/meeting Notes) + dropbox (reference documents) on BBOS 10.3.

For every project i have a dropbox folder, an evernote notebook, emails and tasks and i want a place "to rule them all".

On iOs / android a soft like IQTell let you connect all these things.
    Thx for your advices
    06-27-15 05:24 AM
    I think Remember is your best bet, with all folders syncing to Evernote. You can link to your Dropbox folders, flagged emails are already shared to Remember as tasks, and you can set up due dates for them. All the other info is in Evernote, and you can move it to folders that sync to Remember.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    06-27-15 09:52 AM
    This does not sync all item in one folder/place. ManageIt lack of calendar integration however It can Link all cited App to task. If Viira add multiple Links to evernote or dropbox feature It Will be amazing.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 12:50 AM
    You could try linking apps, services and accounts with Zapier.com

Your mileage may vary with Android apps, though... :-)

I use several note-taking apps and Produktyf CRM / Produktyf Project from BBW.

  Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!  
    07-02-15 05:06 AM
    I have look on all App cited. For. For the moment i Will try to use checked task pro to manage todo/task and manageit to Link rfrences to project. Hope that Checked Task pro Will release an update with file and note intgration soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 02:42 AM
    This does not sync all item in one folder/place. ManageIt lack of calendar integration however It can Link all cited App to task. If Viira add multiple Links to evernote or dropbox feature It Will be amazing.

Posted via CB10
    I'm highly anticipating an update to viira as well. I end up going back and forth from produktyf crm, slicktasks,viira and checked..most of the time end up back using remember

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 06:33 PM
    I think Remember is your best bet, with all folders syncing to Evernote. You can link to your Dropbox folders, flagged emails are already shared to Remember as tasks, and you can set up due dates for them. All the other info is in Evernote, and you can move it to folders that sync to Remember.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    OP, what he says. Remember app is the most under rated app in all 4 major mobile ecosystems, try it and establish your own system on it.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-12-15 11:46 PM
    Ok some news from switching, organizing... what i have found is that some androids apps can help to manage project. For example SmartSheet androids app seems working well and have calendar export for syncing due date and milestone date with blackberry calendar.

Having a iPad Pro I also found very useful the Evernote + Beesy + Exchange task inter-syncing. Using passport for monitoring due date and filtering, and Ipad Pro for note-taking, meeting, organizing.

What is important for me is to have a robust plateform-independant workflow so that it is compatible with iOs, Android, BBOS.

If you have any suggestions

For those with PRIV, IQTell + Evernote worth a try.
    02-28-16 01:48 PM