My friends husband passed away while away on business for 4 months, we have tried all the birthdays etc but does not work, we on try number 6, we only want to get his pictures off the phone is there a way of doing this so the kids can get the last pictures of him before he passed.
    10-20-17 03:28 AM
    you need the find a company who are using forensic devices .. what's your phone? BlackBerry? Is it the first code or an secondary code? Pictures on the SD? Is the phone encrypted?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-17 04:31 AM
    My friends husband passed away while away on business for 4 months, we have tried all the birthdays etc but does not work, we on try number 6, we only want to get his pictures off the phone is there a way of doing this so the kids can get the last pictures of him before he passed.
    There is nothing you can do. The device password cannot be bypassed without wiping the device.

Is there an SD card in the phone? If so, all of the pictures are likely saved there.
    10-20-17 06:34 AM