I want to move my pictures stored on my device memory to my home PC. When I plug in via USB I cant seem to find the device memory pictures. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Scott
    03-27-09 07:38 PM
    You can use Roxio Media Manager in Desktop Manager to view and drag and drop your files to your computer.

Alternatively, on your BB you can go to Media, Explore, navigate to your pics then email them to your account. Open up the attachments on your pc and save them.
    03-27-09 07:52 PM
    I want to move my pictures stored on my device memory to my home PC. When I plug in via USB I cant seem to find the device memory pictures. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Scott
    I would make sure that you have mass storage mode on under options. If you don't, the computer won't display the folders on the device drives correctly. Also check in the options for the camera app to see if the pictures are being stored to the device or the media card's memory. It could just happen that the pictures are being stored in the other location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 08:45 PM

Thanks,
    Scott
    Mass Storage Mode only works if you have a memory card, you can't see files in device memory unless you use Roxio Media Manager in Desktop Manager.
    03-27-09 08:53 PM
    Also if you've got a memory card, usually it comes w/ an adapter which you can use to pop into your PCs tower (SD slot)
    I've found its a much less complicated approach.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD