How do I transfer songs from my computer to my BB? And do I need a memory card?
    03-07-08 08:51 PM
    Yes you need a Memory card.

Use DM or Drag and drop w/ Mass storage mode.

Welcome btw.
    03-07-08 08:52 PM
    I would also recommend to pull the battery after you load new music as sometimes the media manager does not always update correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 09:05 PM
    don't need memory card but is preferred, use desktop software media manager and transfer to device memory
    03-08-08 10:48 AM
    don't need memory card but is preferred, use desktop software media manager and transfer to device memory
    with out a memory card you can only get 12-15MB of music maximum. That is only 3 or 4 songs.
    03-08-08 11:14 AM
    with out a memory card you can only get 12-15MB of music maximum. That is only 3 or 4 songs.
    not to mention you are reducing your available system memory,
    your emails and SMSs will start disappearing
    03-08-08 11:28 AM
    not to mention you are reducing your available system memory,
    your emails and SMSs will start disappearing
    Very true and Michael you can always find great deals on SD cards on amazon - FYI
    03-08-08 11:32 AM
    Very true and Michael you can always find great deals on SD cards on amazon - FYI
    newegg.com is also a great place to find a deal on memory. (good place to find deals on a lot of stuff)

I also find that drag and drop in mass storage mode is much better then using DM (roxio not very good to me).
    03-08-08 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD