I tried search to find a thread but was unsuccessful. I utilize a site called Freecycle to give away my unused items and dont feel comfortable with strangers knowing my personal email address...thanks
    01-07-09 12:27 AM
    Go to the link below, and click on create/modify email.

User account | CrackBerry.com
    01-07-09 12:31 AM
    I see its an email forwarding type of setup so when I send them back an email from my blackberry will it show my personal email address?
    01-07-09 12:33 AM
    01-07-09 12:33 AM
    got it setup thanks....
    01-07-09 02:12 AM
    Good idea. i use my @vzw.blackberry.net email address for freecycle. i may start using my CrackBerry one. It's cooler! Ha.

Freecycle needs an app. i hate Yahoo Groups. Too bad they don't use Google Groups instead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 10:41 AM
    Good idea. i use my @vzw.blackberry.net email address for freecycle. i may start using my CrackBerry one. It's cooler! Ha.

Freecycle needs an app. i hate Yahoo Groups. Too bad they don't use Google Groups instead.

I so agree with Needing an App,
    OR even forums, Yahoo groups are soo bad, I'd probably give more stuff away on freecycle and spend more time looking at it, if it wasn't so "difficult" for lack of a better term.
    07-30-10 03:01 PM
    Is freecycle the same as the Free listings in craigslist or is there something 'better' about it?
    07-30-10 03:41 PM
    It's way better! No creeps. The local groups are closely moderated. You have to request approval to a group, and when you post it's delayed because it's monitored. This makes it safe and effective. There's a bunch of rules that keeps freecycle running smoothly. Craigslist is booty.

You give stuff away for free and request stuff you need. i'm giving a microwave away for example. Works well, just don't need it. Another woman posted she needs a dresser and i have an extra one. It's so heavy that it's just been sitting empty in my garage. But someone will put it to good use.

It uses Yahoo Groups (which i hate). Basically i skip the yahoo website and i send an email to the group email when i have something to offer.

Free Cycle

i had to create a yahoo email but i set my BlackBerry email as the primary email and ignore the yahoo email.

07-30-10 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD