I previously purchased the app "Lock Apps - Lock BBM - Facebook - Pictures - And
    More. - App Lock PRO" a few days later my blackberry broke so I bought a new
    one.
    Now I signed into the same blackberry ID account that I used to buy the app and
    it is asking me to purchase the app again. How can i getbit again without paying again?
    06-20-12 06:01 AM
    Youll need to contact the developer
    06-20-12 06:18 AM
    I thought that App World was supposed to keep a record of your purchases?
    06-20-12 07:09 AM
    If it is a new device (new pin#) some apps will require notifying the developer of the pin change. In the past the few app developers I had to email were very fast in their reply. No worries!
    06-20-12 08:15 AM
    I thought that App World was supposed to keep a record of your purchases?
    There have been glitches where that didn't work so well. I've seen it several times. It gets really interesting if it's something you really use. I had one like that, decided it was worth rebuying, so I tried doing that. At which point, AppWorld said I shouldn't pay for it again because I'd already purchased it. The message box was less wordy than that, but that was the idea of what it said. The developer contacted AppWorld, two weeks later RIM had it fixed. The next app was much quicker, since I could point them to the fix for the first one.
    06-20-12 09:27 AM
    I don't know if this will work for you. But try going to My World where all your apps are listed. Choose uninstalled app and refresh the list from the BB menu. If this won't work, try what others said; contact the developer.

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900
    06-20-12 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD