Other than the obvious reasons how do you become a crackberry abuser? In other words, how do I get out of the crackberry newbie phase within the forums? Is it purely based on the amount of posts submitted?? Or what ..
    07-13-09 06:08 PM
    Posts I'm the regular forums will advance your status. Posts in the social forums do not count towards advancement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 06:12 PM
    In regards to these forums, here's how the status levels play out:

CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts (hit this level and you can request your own custom forum title!)
    07-13-09 06:17 PM

Forum Titles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s how the Forum Titles play out for CrackBerry.com:

CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts
    amazinglygraceless retirement home: 10,000 posts

In terms of restrictions, URLs are not allowed until you have made your first ten posts. Once you have graduated from Newbie to User, you have full permissions.

Keep in mind that posts made in the CrackBerry Cafe - Social Forums! & Storm Rants and Raves
    Do not contribute to post count.

It's not easy coming up with Forum Titles that please everyone. So if and when you hit 5,000 posts and make the "Genius of Geniuses" status you can send a note to Kevin (kevin @ crackberry.com) and request your own personalized user title if you'd prefer something different. Consider it a reward for not just being a BlackBerry Addict, but also a CrackBerry.com Addict!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-13-09 at 06:20 PM. Reason: added the missing ones
    07-13-09 06:18 PM
    Awesome thanks guys! I am addicted now ever since I got my first BB (the Storm which Im not to happy with and trading it in tomorrow for the Tour) but addicted to the BB kraze anyways. I find myself spending just as much time on Crackberry as I do on Facebook. Cant wait for my Tour....
    07-13-09 06:29 PM
    Your post count will sometimes go down if you get posts deleted or if a thread you have posted in gets moved to the social forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 06:30 PM
    good info!
    07-13-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD