Hi there,

I have both my personal and my work email accounts set up on my BB. I'd rather use the gmail app for my personal account, but once I delete my gmail account, the facebook app stops working because it says "it has to be associated with an email that's active on the device". Now, I don't want to receive all my facebook messages on my corporate email (for obvious reasons..) but I also don't want to receive every personal message twice (gmail app and the messages app). Is there any way I can keep the gmail account active on my phone but stops all messages from showing up in the messages folder? I tried setting up a filter that would stop forwarding of all messages to "[email protected]" but that didn't work because I still keep getting newsletters or when an email is director to more than one person....

Any help is appreciated.
    11-11-09 11:59 PM
    try creating filters for the known addresses that send you newsletters or mass emails.
    11-12-09 01:23 AM
    On BIS setup a filter so the facebook emails on your device are pushed and then set the default so as not to push.

That way the push will still send your Facebook emails and that app will still work and you can still use the gmail app for your mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD