Well basically I'm a different user from everybody. I don't use my phone a lot I just use it to talk and text the most. Anyway, when I first bought my phone few weeks ago I didn't pop my sim card immidiately. All I did was update to 10.3 and just let it sit around for a week before I made my final decision to go in. So as I finally insert my new micro sim in, it drained kind of fast at first because it was still trying to settle. Once I got home I charged it til 100%, took the charger off, turned the phone off, and take the battery and sim card out. Left it out for about 15-30 mins. Put everything back in place sim and battery, turned it on and put it back on the charger overnight. Once I woke up and took it out it improved. Also it helped that I have:

Wifi=Off
    Bluetooth=Off
    NFC=Off
    Email syncing=Off
    Brightness=100%
    4G=On

I would post up the results from my phone but I don't know how to screenshoot my phone on here I gotta learn or find an app.
    05-25-15 05:40 PM
    05-25-15 05:45 PM
    You wrote a lot but did not mention what phone you have? If it a Z10 sale it an get a Passport.
    05-25-15 05:56 PM
    Sorry about that Q10.
    05-25-15 07:21 PM
    I use my Z10 a lot and have never understood users complaints about battery life. Mine lasts me all day. I never turn it off, just put in bedside mode when I plug it in overnight. I bought a new battery from CB, when it was getting near to 2 years old, as it started running out of juice earlier in the day, but it then went back to lasting all day again. I always have wifi and bluetooth on but nfc off. I use BBM, read a lot of news, access files, surf the Web but do not play games.

TCB on Z10
    05-25-15 07:26 PM
    1. Buy Passport
    What ^ said.
    alb101 likes this.
    05-25-15 07:36 PM
    I use my Z10 a lot and have never understood users complaints about battery life. Mine lasts me all day. I never turn it off, just put in bedside mode when I plug it in overnight. I bought a new battery from CB, when it was getting near to 2 years old, as it started running out of juice earlier in the day, but it then went back to lasting all day again. I always have wifi and bluetooth on but nfc off. I use BBM, read a lot of news, access files, surf the Web but do not play games.

TCB on Z10
    Be careful, you may get roasted claiming that your z10 battery is adequate. Every time I say that my z10 battery is ok, they all come out of the woodwork jests in tow. I do find, however, that some games do drain the battery quickly.

Posted via CB10
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    05-25-15 07:52 PM
    My Q5 battery is very good. The Q10 battery should be similarly excellent.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 07:55 PM
    Deleted every android app from my phone and rebooted. Works wonders.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 09:30 PM
    Well to get the maximum, you need to make sure the wifi, bluetooth, blend, nfc and any other settings are off if they are not being used. I turn on my wifi when im at home but turn it off when I leave.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 09:35 PM
    When I'm done using an Android app that depends on the Amazon App Store or Google Play Services, I make sure to force kill that app and those app stores in Android Settings.

I should add that Google Play Services-dependent apps will provoke Google Accounts Manager, Google Play Services, (Google) Maps, and maybe even then Google Play Store to run, so I also force kill those.

I also turn my BlackBerry face down on flat surfaces. As I have that battery saving setting turned on, it helps a whole lot.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 09:35 PM
    I bought a Passport.

Before that I could usually survive 16-18 hours on my Z10 with one battery.

I'm probably not as hard on batteries as most.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 10:34 PM
    I heard the Q5 is a very nice device. But I just went ahead and got the Q10 instead.
    05-26-15 05:59 PM
    I take it, when you left it on the side doing nothing for a week. You never charged the phone.

Also, these no need to pull the battery, sim card etc etc on BB10. Just make sure you charge the phone for around 14/16 hours straight, not until it says it's full.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 06:06 PM