I have been on the CB fourm for a couple of months now and was curious how others found this site?Did a friend mention? Coworker? Or just maybe surfing the web?
    I did not know of crackberry till after I had my blackberry,it was that same day because I was looking for info on as it was charging up.I just happen to Google something about Blackberry "duh" not not exactly sure what all the words was now and the CrackBerry site was up near the top of the search , but that was just me. So how did you find CB?
    08-05-09 02:03 PM
    I Googled "free blackberry themes" when I got my curve over a year ago and there it was result number 2 Free BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    08-05-09 02:11 PM
    I discovered CB through another phone forum I'm on (Howard Forums). Needless to say, I like it here a lot better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 02:18 PM
    I was searching for BB hacks, and here I am

08-05-09 02:20 PM
    i found out about it here at work i was asking about blackberrys b4 i knew anything about them (i was a siidekick fan) and they told me to go to this site..that our tech support uses it alot
    08-05-09 02:22 PM
    i found it looking for BB wallpaper
    08-05-09 02:22 PM
    Google for me as well, I don't remember what I was looking for, but I found this site and that other BB site

08-05-09 02:26 PM
    Found this site when researching the Storm before it came out. Have been here ever since and "suffering" from severe crack addiction . I can't make it stop
    08-05-09 02:32 PM
    Searching for themes...
    08-05-09 02:33 PM
    I learned about Cb from a friend and also - believe it or not - and to my total surprize - when I was getting my Bold the AT&T sales rep actually mentioned it to me.

To date that is the one and only good piece of info that I have gotten from anybody at AT&T.

Peace...
    08-05-09 02:33 PM
    i was actually looking for some inappropriate pictures when i typed in "crack" and the "berry"...
    j/k. google blackberry, and CB is usually the 2nd website that pops up. also, on other websites they used you guys as sources. so what better way to get info than going to the MAIN source itself!
    08-05-09 02:53 PM
    I found this site looking for stuff on google for my first Blackberry (Pearl 8100).

08-05-09 02:56 PM
    I learned about the site listening to someone having a convo with a friend of mine. they were talking about the curve before it was to be released. I have been addicted ever since.

08-05-09 03:07 PM
    Googled for BB related sites. Lurked for a couple of days, then joined. No regrets.

This site and the friends I've made here have made this the best mobile investment I've ever made.

08-05-09 03:24 PM
    Searching for apps when I found it. But have recommended it to a couple friends who use BB's and they were informed when they bought it at the store to check out CB for hints, tips, tutorials...One friend is actually going to a class delivered by an associate of the store she purchased hers at.
    08-05-09 03:27 PM
    my best friend google.
    08-05-09 03:28 PM
    I found CB when trying to decide between an Ozone and a Tour. With everyone's help here I ended up becoming a CrackBerry addict :P
    08-05-09 03:29 PM
    I discovered CB through another phone forum I'm on (Howard Forums). Needless to say, I like it here a lot better.

Same here... Still on howard forums but its a lot slower and a lot less blackberry oriented (obviously).
    08-05-09 03:29 PM
    A friend of mine told me to come here when I told him a got a new Blackberry. I am happy that he told me about this site. It is great.

08-05-09 03:37 PM
    I Googled themes, my life has never been the same
    08-05-09 05:14 PM
    Well this is kind of different. I had a ATT HTC Tilt at the time and at work we were doing a major project which required the assistance of off-property personnel, one of which had the HTC 8520 (I think the number is right). Anyway he made the comment one day when talking with another employee who had an older BB with the trackwheel, "Hey what model crackberry is that ? ". Later on down the road after the project I decided to do a search on the internet for 'crackberry' as it was the first time I had heard the term. I also did a search for 'blackberry' as I really did not know much about them. Found this site and BB dot com. Went and got me an 8310 just to see what all the hype was about.. Well long story short here I am and dont look like I am going anywhere soon..

Julian
    08-05-09 06:17 PM
    I was looking for advice on buying a new phone, and I was not sure if I wanted a blackberry, so I did an internet search and crackberry popped up. Of course, I did decide on a blackberry, and here I am
    08-05-09 06:20 PM
    Google...

===
    08-05-09 06:24 PM
    Two days after getting my Storm (first BB) i decided to google search for help before i threw my brand new storm out the window. WOW it got hooked so fast.
    08-05-09 06:27 PM
    Googled for BB related sites. Lurked for a couple of days, then joined. No regrets.

This site and the friends I've made here have made this the best mobile investment I've ever made.

+1 This is hands down the best bb site around!
    08-05-09 06:27 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD