I forget what search engine I was using, but it led me here. Now, I refer anyone with a berry to this site and can't believe any user doesn't know about it already.
    07-04-08 07:20 AM
    I googled "free ring tones for blackberry" little did I do the obsession that would come!! Best google I ever did!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 07:44 AM
    Found crackberry through a sprint/nextel blackberry rep. I asked where to get ringtones and they said good ol crackberry. Now can't stay away from it. I am now accused of being a blackberry spotter and if they are on it I am not afraid to ask how they like it!! :-p

07-04-08 08:24 AM
    While monitoring internet usage at work, I found the site on someone's report and wondered, "What the heck is that?"

And well, here I am!
    07-04-08 08:31 AM
    I googled blackberry curve about a month before I actually got mine and was led to this site. Reading and looking around this site helped me to make my final decision to get one, and I haven't regretted it.

07-04-08 08:33 AM
    i dont even know!!

i just ended up here and i dont know how...
    07-04-08 08:38 AM
    My BFF was envious of my pretty red Pearl so she went to VZW and bought a curve. She had trouble getting ringtones so the VZW rep told her and she told me. Now. I tell everyone! She gets on here rarely and I'm here every day.

07-04-08 08:49 AM
    I apologize in advance if this thread already exists, but I really actually am curious.

I found CB through my Verizon rep. He couldn't figure out how to help me with my brand new Pearl way back when, so he referred me here. Who knew!
    I enterd a Blckberry Search (Curve) in to Google and CB was the most informative site with my issue.
    Paul (UK)
    07-04-08 09:08 AM
    I'm another one that found CB doing a Google search on "Blackberry". Thank God it was near the top of the first page of results!

07-04-08 09:15 AM
    Also: Is it kinda sad, for lack of better phrase, that so many reps for our carriers point us here because they can't even answer our questions about our Berries??
    Yea my rep told me if I needed any help and didn't feel like calling for support to check out this site, and I did.
    07-04-08 09:41 AM
    I found CrackBerry when doing a Google search prior to switching to the BlackBerry platform. Very good fine and make me feel more comfortable about switching.
    07-04-08 03:18 PM
    I found it in another life while on a Palm Forum with my Treo 700w
    Best advise I got while on the Palm Forum, the Treo is history.
    07-04-08 03:26 PM
    Aw seems so long ago now. It was the day i received my curve. I was extremely frustrated because I couldn't set up my email. So I did a google search and crackberry popped up in almost all the searches. I searched cb but I ended up having to go find a cust.ser rep anyway. Then a few days later I came back to cb, read the posts and then I joined.

07-04-08 05:06 PM
    I found it on engadget and was so grateful because i had an email problem that i fixed right away after coming here. the people here are the best!
    07-04-08 05:13 PM
    i was looking for some wallpaper for my smartphone and got to cb via google. 6 month later i got my first blckberry
    07-04-08 05:19 PM
    Been a berry user for years now but having just got my new 8310 Curve, couldnt figure out why the browser had vanished on it. Looked it up on google, found the answer here and it worked, and here I am.

Thanks CB ...
    07-04-08 05:26 PM
    Googled BlackBerry and
    CrackBerry came up as well...
    07-04-08 05:26 PM
    Been a berry user for years now but having just got my new 8310 Curve, couldnt figure out why the browser had vanished on it. Looked it up on google, found the answer here and it worked, and here I am.

Thanks CB ...
    Glad you're here
    Welcome to the Crack!
    07-04-08 05:32 PM
    through a google search for blackberry pearl

i'm so glad I did...this place is my new crack. lol
    07-04-08 05:51 PM
    I was actually Googling for help with my Blackberry...I was just looking for a help guide or something and then bam Crackberry I thought the name was pretty funny so I clicked and I discovered the best BB site ever.
    07-04-08 06:15 PM
    I was researching the blackberry curve and I stumbled upon Crackberry. I now have a curve and love Crackberry!!!

07-04-08 06:21 PM
    I was trying to find ringtones, and this site came up in google. I once I saw all the great resources I decided to stay.
    07-07-08 11:49 AM
    google search for bberry info
    07-07-08 11:56 AM
    I found it doing a search on yahoo.
    07-07-08 12:01 PM
    AT&T rep pointed me here when I bought mine.
    07-07-08 02:10 PM
111 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD