Also: Is it kinda sad, for lack of better phrase, that so many reps for our carriers point us here because they can't even answer our questions about our Berries??
    07-03-08 03:50 PM
    Referring clients to CrackBerry should be at the bottom of every CSR response script....

When all else fails, CrackBerry comes through.
    07-03-08 04:13 PM
    Referring clients to CrackBerry should be at the bottom of every CSR response script....

hahaha... true that Stoner!!
    07-03-08 04:14 PM

This is soooo true. I thought my VZW rep was crazy when he mentioned this website when I first got my Berry. Yup. Crazy like a fox. Good man, that rep....
    07-03-08 04:16 PM
    My Brother, who gotten a blackberry 6 months before I did, told me about the site. so thats how I came to be here.
    07-03-08 04:18 PM
    I've NEVER told a customer to look on Crackberry...if push comes to shove, I'll research it myself...if the customer asks my source of information, I will tell them....but that is sheer laziness as a salesperson! If I absolutely cannot figure it out (not even with crackberry), I will tell the customer the truth....I will always give the customer my card and ask that they let me know if they figure it out, so I can pass the information along.
    07-03-08 04:20 PM
    There was a post about it coming to life on the Pinstack homepage. So, I joined.
    07-03-08 04:22 PM
    As much as it goes against my grain to admit to siding with the masses, google sent me here. I had my new 8830 and not a clue as to what it could do besides be a phone. That was back in the day... I have not had time or need to google much of anything since then!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 05:11 PM
    Also: Is it kinda sad, for lack of better phrase, that so many reps for our carriers point us here because they can't even answer our questions about our Berries??
    I called Verizon CS early in my BB ownership with a question. I stumped the guy, so he said, "let me check our spec sheets." He started mumbling aloud to himself, trying to diagnose the issue. I could hear him reading aloud from posts I had already read on Crackberry!

Finally, he just said, "Have you heard of crackberry.com? You might want to search there."

Thanks, pal.

BTW - issue solved right here by a local CB expert.
    07-03-08 05:20 PM
    My verizon rep referred me here when I first picked up my berry.

07-03-08 05:21 PM
    I called Verizon CS early in my BB ownership with a question. I stumped the guy, so he said, "let me check our spec sheets." He started mumbling aloud to himself, trying to diagnose the issue. I could hear him reading aloud from posts I had already read on Crackberry!

Finally, he just said, "Have you heard of crackberry.com? You might want to search there."

Thanks, pal.

BTW - issue solved right here by a local CB expert.
    Why am I not shocked by this...
    07-03-08 05:21 PM
    im not sure how i found it .. im going to blame google...

but when i mentioned it to USCC they told me my warranty is more then likely void now...

hahhaha
    07-03-08 09:20 PM
    I found out about crackberry before I even bought my first bb. I was shopping around to find what phone I wanted and the sales rep at the att store told me to check crackberry out.

So I came on the site and read, learned and that is where I decided to get my bb and still loving both crackberry and all 3 of my bb's.
    07-03-08 09:24 PM
    I believe I searched for "BlackBerry Forums" either just before and/or just after I purchased mine, and it came up among the various results.

SmeeBig7.
    07-03-08 10:45 PM
    you mean you guys didnt find it because your call logs and sms started deleting? am i the only one?
    i doubt that!!
    dont be shy
    07-03-08 11:14 PM
    Found it when I did a Google searching for a solution to a Blackberry problem.
    07-03-08 11:18 PM
    Right after I got my first BB I googled "blackberry" and this site was one of the first in the results list. Honestly it was the name Crackberry that drew my attention. ;-)

07-03-08 11:21 PM
    I can't really remember for sure. But I think someone told me that a Blackberry was called a crackberry, because it's addicting. I probably googled it. I'm just glad I found it!
    07-03-08 11:25 PM
    Was researching BBs before buying mine and stumbled upon this site...
    07-03-08 11:26 PM
    I was a previous sprintusers.com member and was there looking into an 8830 or a Pearl and came across word of the then upcoming 8330 and people were mentioning BGR and Crackberry so here I came. Then like some, I got my Curve and I've been here ever since.

07-04-08 12:18 AM
    Google....
    07-04-08 12:20 AM
    you mean you guys didnt find it because your call logs and sms started deleting? am i the only one?
    i doubt that!!
    dont be shy
    Hahaha... That is exactly why I was seeking help!! That sh*t should just be in the manual!!

07-04-08 12:21 AM
    Oh yeah, and to all the people saying Verizon/ATT reps told them about it. I work at Radioshack and I make sure to mention it on every Blackberry sale. Hehe.

07-04-08 12:23 AM
    I saw a funny video on youtube after I already had my bb for a few months so I checked it out. I'm glad I did too.

07-04-08 12:52 AM
    ............theiPhoneblog..........
    07-04-08 12:54 AM
111 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD