So if you cache a station it keeps the songs that have played and you don't have to run the app?
    03-03-09 02:15 PM
    I got my storm about a month ago and can't figure out how I went so long with out a bb when not working (since I drive for a living) can't keep my hands off it or I'm constantly checking the status light lol but since its past 30 days I don't know if I wanna dump the storm for a curve storm just isn't solid enough for me yet plus that would be an expensive switch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 02:25 PM
    I'm with the rest of y'all. I'll be on this cloud 9 until I get my first bill, probably. But even so, it's worth it, even with the current limitations I'm experiencing. I picked up my husband's phone to call someone because my BB was being used by my daughter. I flipped open the phone (a base-model LG) and just stared at it because it doesn't DO anything and I had to back track to one month ago (when I became a BB owner) to just pushing the stupid green button. No, there is no going back. Ever.
    03-03-09 02:41 PM
    I have had my BB for 6 months now and it never leaves myside. All my friends says I am addicted and I have to agree I am!!
    03-03-09 02:57 PM
    So if you cache a station it keeps the songs that have played and you don't have to run the app?
    You still run the app but instead of having to retrieve songs over the "air" and use data, you play the songs cached on your memory card. The app allows you to play stations over the air or choose those you have cached. You can only access the cached stations through the Slacker app.

Don't mean to hijack this thread and turn it into a Slacker thread.
    03-03-09 03:18 PM
    Nothing wrong with that furious red Do you have add on apps and slacker on your device?
    03-03-09 03:18 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD