Hey everyone,

Just got a new Curve last night. The clerk at Verizon set up my personal email as an icon on the desktop of the BB. I need to delete this and just keep my regular inbox for work related emails. Looked in a few areas and couldn't find how to do this. Can anyone help??

Thanks!!
    10-01-08 09:04 AM
    Just log onto your carriers bis site and delete it from there
    here's the link if you need it, Verizon: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    Last edited by addict83; 10-01-08 at 09:14 AM.
    10-01-08 09:04 AM
    Thanks....I'm on Verizon's site now...but don't see where to delete it....
    10-01-08 09:16 AM
    Have you logged in to Your BIS account?
    10-01-08 09:19 AM
    Found it by doing another search on this site.....deleted it under the service book option in advanced options. Thanks everyone!!
    10-01-08 09:25 AM
    that will work until the next time you reboot the phone and it will come back
    10-01-08 09:35 AM
    Did you want to delete this e-mail address completely from your blackberry? If so you can do that on the Verizon BIS website (look at earlier post for URL) - just go to the options on the far right and click the trashcan.

If you don't want to delete it, you can either hide it (menu, hide) or move it (menu, move) so you don't see it on your main screen.
    10-01-08 10:22 AM
    Want to delete the Email address completely. Logged into the website above but don't know my login and can't find it. I'm really new at all this stuff and way over my head at this point. Guess I can go by the Verizon store later and have them look at it. Thanks!!
    10-01-08 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD