How Do I Delete A Old Email Account Off My 8320?
    12-03-07 02:47 AM
    if your BIS then go to your carriers BIS website (should have link in my signature) and delete it there ...
    12-03-07 10:50 AM
    I am using a different SIM card since I am traveling overseas, I am able to surf, use the BB Messenger feature, but I am unable to receive or send e-mails. I tried wipe handheld, but that didn't work either. Can anyone help please?
    Thanks
    12-23-08 05:11 AM
    Hi guys. I'm so new to this.
    I bought a bb pearl off a guy and I'm trying to set up my email but its not allowing me to enter my new one, it wont even let me create a new account. Whats going on and how to I add my email address
    03-22-10 09:38 PM
    Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan?
    03-22-10 09:42 PM
    Hi guys. I'm so new to this.
    I bought a bb pearl off a guy and I'm trying to set up my email but its not allowing me to enter my new one, it wont even let me create a new account. Whats going on and how to I add my email address
    Has the seller contacted his carrier to release the PIN?
    03-22-10 09:47 PM
    I do have a data plan..I'm still getting the guys emails and I don't want them!! haha
    Do I have to contact the seller again or can I just call MTS?
    03-23-10 10:57 AM
    I had a blackberry email set up on my old Curve (name@vzw.blackberry.net), and have since lost that phone. Never found it. I now have a Bold with the same carrier. I rarely used the old blackberry email, but I want to make sure the old email account is deleted.

I tried to log into BIS from a computer to no avail. I had them send me a password using the username, and I received nothing. I had them send me a password using my current Bold PIN, and got a message saying username and password don't exist. I do not want to create a new blackberry email address and/or create a new BIS log in, as I have no use for it. Going to the BIS from my new phone does not show the old @vzw.blackberry.net email address, just my two gmail email addresses.

What happens to a BB email address when a phone is lost and a new phone is activated? Is it just kept 'in limbo' somewhere on the provider's server until I contact the provider to have it activated on my new BB? I do not want it activated, I just want to make sure the account is deleted.

It seems impossible for me to log in to the BIS. The username/password I tried did not work, the send pswd to username is probably set to go to the PIN/messages of my lost blackberry, and using the PIN for my current phone tells me username/pswd do not exist.

So how do I know for sure that the old account is deleted or at least inaccessible from the old phone?
    08-23-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD